Class of 2014 - Whitehead | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Whitehead

From ny post Zach braziller

Source told me yesterday Isaiah Whitehead to Syracuse isn't the sure thing many believe it to be. Food for thought.
12:48pm - 6 Nov 12
Braziller is a SJU basketball homer

I still like our chances in this battle...Chris is probably on top of this.

10? sheesh kid. I know he's only a Jr but 10 is still a lot to be POST-cut
my impression from his tweets is that he is cutting this list of 10 next week

Whitehead tweeted a picture of himself with JB this morning. Not indicative of much, but never a bad thing to have a player tweet a picture of himself with your coach

Can he play PG?
Yes. He has been the main ball handler on his high school and AAU teams. You can put him on that Dion combo type of guard, that needs the ball in his hands a lot to make things happen.

really. My daughter is a senior and she is at 7.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Well, it's not like he has to worry about how they grade his essay.

In his first 5 games of the season, Whitehead is averaging 26ppg, 5apg, and 8rbg.

I like those stats.
Me too th_kennypowers.png his next game is against Brandon Austin's team out in Philly on Saturday.

He stated the other day that besides SU, Zona and Louisville among others are the main ones in his recruitment. I still think we lead tho.

I think he's a big Melo fan as well, and so it can't hurt to have Melo lighting it up in NYC everyday for our chances...

He's have to sit behind Cooney and Gbinje, unless he is a combo guard that could play the point.

What I like most about Whitehead is what I read about him a while back, might have been mentioned here in the past. His biggest pet peeve is losing. You can't have enough competitors like that.
Link
The article is outdated, but they mention a few top recruits, including McCullough.