Who are the #1s? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Who are the #1s?

has a 1 seed ever had 7 losses like mich st has? i just cant see a 7 loss team getting a 1 seed.
Most losses by a 1 seed 2004-2005 Washington Huskies who were 27-5 they didn't even win the regular season title, but won the Pac-10 tournament were given the 1 seed in the West.

Most losses by a 1 seed 2004-2005 Washington Huskies who were 27-5 they didn't even win the regular season title, but won the Pac-10 tournament were given the 1 seed in the West.

well there ya go, id be shocked if michigan st gets a 1.

I think you have to go with Mizzou over KU - they beat KU twice.
Mizzou beat KU only once. I think the Big 12 loses a one seed in favor of OSU/MSU winner.

Are you sure about that? I could have sworn there were a few 6 loss 1 seeds in the past.

Mizzou beat KU only once. I think the Big 12 loses a one seed in favor of OSU/MSU winner.

That's absolutely true. I think I meant that Mizzou should get the nod over KU for splitting and winning the Big 12 tournament.

That's absolutely true. I think I meant that Mizzou should get the nod over KU for splitting and winning the Big 12 tournament.

but kansas won the regular season over missouri by 2 full games. head to head cancels each other out, so its just a question of what you value more, winning the regular season by 2 games or winning the conference tourny.

but kansas won the regular season over missouri by 2 full games. head to head cancels each other out, so its just a question of what you value more, winning the regular season by 2 games or winning the conference tourny.

I value 30-4 vs. 27-6. And I'm just a bit more impressed with Mizzou. Honestly, I think Mizzou, Kansas and UNC are all really close to each other but I just Mizzou looks like the best of those teams. Actually think they're the 2nd best team in the country, but fortunately 31-2 > 30-4.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom