Who are you rooting for to win NCAAs? | Syracusefan.com

Who are you rooting for to win NCAAs?

SkyTopBus44

Starter
when we aren’t in it I usually root for teams from the northeast. I just can’t see Cornell winning it considering how we should have beat them. So I will go with Brown.

curious where our board is leaning. There are a few posters I can infer

Maryland. Always root for them except when the play Cuse. They are the best team, maybe by a decent amount this year. If they're going to win another it's gotta be this year. I would like to see Penn and Princeton make a run and I would like to see UVA and Rutgers lose this weekend.

so who mostly i would root for besides cuse of course prob don’t have a shot in hell to win it which be st joes cause i’m from Pa n 10min drive from st joes plus not fan of any team in bracket n sorry but besides duke not team hate more then maryland. But to root for team who has chance would be uva cause matt moore who’s pa kid n knew his coach n a lot of people from garnet valley and i played with bunch also. Plus love lars tiff met him when was psu asst coach and he recruited me the year he was stoney brooks head coach. Plus he tells some funny dirty jokes.

I also like mike murphy as he was very honest with me on trying out for some team Pa team or something. After last day of cuts when finally got cut he ran over to me before bout to leave saying he wanted me on team but other coaches said no cause i went to catholic school and they thought i haven’t seen good enough competition to be able to handle it. Though thought was kinda lame to bounce kid for that i respected him for telling me why i didn’t make it and knowing wasn’t not good enough just they thought where i played didn’t go up against enough comp to handle it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom