Votes: 14 31.1%
  • Tony White

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • Joe Moorhead

Votes: 9 20.0%

• Total voters

FloridaFan

2020 Cali Award Winner, Aka FloridaHam
Who do you want to see coaching us next year as HC? If your choice isnt on the poll leave it below

I didnt see an option for Jimmy Johnson. He's been my pick since we fired Pasqualoni. ;)

I'd take Moorhead.

I wouldnt mind Marrone, but I dont think he wants to hassle. Maybe he'd come on as an OC/OL with limited recruiting responsibilities.

I doubt White is ready, but I really like what he has done so far this year, and I like he is a NYC guy.

Last edited:
I was not inspired by Marrone’s offense or his recruiting. He would raise our floor but limit our ceiling

Bill O’Brien would be a great hire. Huge a-hole, but maybe that’s what this program needs.
Bill O'Brien with Doug as his OC

Recruiting would pick up and it'd bring a buzz

We'd also be well prepared every week

The Ernie Davis statue would game plan better then Dino so my pick is anyone with a pulse not named babers. Is Rick moranis still alive hire him.

I was not inspired by Marrone’s offense or his recruiting. He would raise our floor but limit our ceiling
The recruiting stuff is overblown. You have to remember he took over from GRob who imploded the program. You don't remember how bad it was here? At least Marrone had a plan of pounding the northeast and hitting florida. Sure we were bridesmaids to Ishaq and Ebo, but who has Shafer or Babers come close to getting of their caliber coming out of HS? He actually had a solid class, highlighted by Gus Edwards, locked up before he left. His ground work he had laid the prior 4 years in the northeast was just going to start to pay off, especially leaving the Big East for the ACC, and getting some respectable facilities, not the HS level facilites Marrone had to deal with.

I can pretty much guarantee you if all things were equal (ACC, facilities, not post GRob) he would recruit just fine, and certainly better than what we have witnessed since he left.

I was very excited about hiring Dino and extending his contract after the bowl. I've been wrong twice. My vote is don't listen to me.
Did someone say something?

Defense and recruiting have picked up since White came aboard. I'd love to keep him and Monroe no matter what.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom