Who is everyone rooting for in the Final Four? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Who is everyone rooting for in the Final Four?

Here is my perfect scenario:

UK defeats Louisville on a last second questionable charge/block call. Immediately after the game, Lesley Visser reports that Pitino was caught pregame, in bed with Calipari's wife, and that UK players had accepted gifts of cash and cars, with Cal's knowledge.

84 Fouls are called in the Ohio State/Kansas game, plus 8 technicals on the coaches/assistant coaches. The game ends with 4 baskets by each team, and 111 free throws. In the final minutes the game has to be coached by graduate assistants, because the head coaches and assistants have all fouled out. Greg PAulus gets to coach the last 2 minutes for OSU. There are only 3 players left on each team, and the decide to just play half-court. The entire nation of TV viewers gets so disgusted that they tune out to watch "Roadhouse" on CMT. After the game, Lesley Visser announces that the KU players are really the same players for the last 12 years, just with new jerseys. OSU is incriminated in a tattoo for sex scandal.
Hahahahahahaha

Louisville. We have step-cousins-in-law there. They always root for us. Gotta go with blood.

Ha ha ha! Blood, that's a good one.

After that, I'll go with Ohio State. Sullinger came back this year specifically to win a national championship. I wish more players would think like that. (Ahem!) It's not their fault the refs sucked.

If you are like me, your bracket has busted once again, so at least I can root objectively. I know some people will say that they won't watch it since the Cuse lost, but there are three pretty good teams left and one playing way over it's head (cue last year's Yukon team). However, that being said, Louisville and Kentucky has the makings to be a great game.

I guess when I weigh all the factors, I am rooting for Kansas to win it all. Mainly cause I ruled out rooting for any of the other three and that left only Kansas.

I will not root for Louisville to beat Kentucky. Not that I want UK to win, but I won't root for Pitino (cue the real diehards that have to remind us all that Pitino is part of JB's family tree). However I think Calapari is scum, and it's just a matter of time before he gets what he is due. I've always liked Ashley Judd, however, she is not Jennifer Love Hewitt and could not even play her mom on TV.

That leaves OSU. Now I know some people believe that you want the team that beat you to win it all. I do live by that rule on occasion. This is not one of those times. I do like Deshaun Thomas, but not enough to sway me to root for them.

So come Saturday, I guess it's Rock Chalk Jayhawk!!!

LVille
Kansas

OSU

Terrible blimp tragedy

Kentucky

You should be banned.
I live a mile from the Schottenstein Center and the Horseshoe. We lost. Its over. I'm from Columbus.

I'm rooting for the Buckeyes over some random ass team from Kansas and two schools from a state that cares more about basketball than providing school lunches for kids that don't contain twinkies.

No doubt I will catch hell for this, but putting aside all of the 'where there is smoke, there is fire' stuff (tired of that cliche), the team that I most enjoy watching from a basketball standpoint is Kentucky. Thus far in the tournament they have been extremely well coached, balanced, and poised. Add to that, I can never root for the team that beat us and I hate Kansas. I do like watching Louisville on the defensive end but I find it hard to root for Metro Conference displacements for whatever reason. Plus, Pitino was Calipari back before there was Calipari.

If you are like me, your bracket has busted once again, so at least I can root objectively. I know some people will say that they won't watch it since the Cuse lost, but there are three pretty good teams left and one playing way over it's head (cue last year's Yukon team). However, that being said, Louisville and Kentucky has the makings to be a great game.

I guess when I weigh all the factors, I am rooting for Kansas to win it all. Mainly cause I ruled out rooting for any of the other three and that left only Kansas.

I will not root for Louisville to beat Kentucky. Not that I want UK to win, but I won't root for Pitino (cue the real diehards that have to remind us all that Pitino is part of JB's family tree). However I think Calapari is scum, and it's just a matter of time before he gets what he is due. I've always liked Ashley Judd, however, she is not Jennifer Love Hewitt and could not even play her mom on TV.

That leaves OSU. Now I know some people believe that you want the team that beat you to win it all. I do live by that rule on occasion. This is not one of those times. I do like Deshaun Thomas, but not enough to sway me to root for them.

I don't want to start another "Brandon is undervalued" or "Noel" type post that goes pages and pages but...I have got say that Ashley Judd could absolutely play Jenifer Love Hewitt's mom on TV. In fact I firmly believe Ashley could play JLH's hot older sister.

My bracket is always complete trash at this point in the tournament, but this year, if UK beats Kansas in the final I'll win a couple hundred bucks. That being said, I would gladly give up a few hundred bucks and a 98+ percentile bracket for UK to lose.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom