Who is QB1 v Pitt | Syracusefan.com

Who is QB1 v Pitt

orangenauburn

2023 Cali Award Average Attendance
Because Shrader isn't going to play
CDRW cannot play

Do we roll out MacPhail?

You have to wonder if it is concussion related from the Clemson hit, is Shrader packing it in knowing this is probably the end of the line for his football career. Why risk another blow to the head?

You have to wonder if it is concussion related from the Clemson hit, is Shrader packing it in knowing this is probably the end of the line for his football career. Why risk another blow to the head?

Could be arm injury but regardless, there’s no way that he doesn’t want to play

Put our TE at QB. I mean we did it before and look how that turned out with Culpepper :rolleyes:.

Are we 100% sure Shrader is hurt? Don’t want to be a conspiracy guy but the whole thing is weird.

And who is CDRW’s backup?

Shrader told Steve Infante in an interview last week that his surgery usually takes at least a year to fully recover from, and that his arm was just too sore to throw.

If he can't go, he's 100% hurt.

Put our TE at QB. I mean we did it before and look how that turned out with Culpepper :rolleyes:.

Interesting. If CDRW is injured, at least Villari knows the offense (and he can throw).

Braden Davis (portal transfer from South Carolina & Delaware Gatorade Player of the Year) can play in the last three games and still redshirt.

Davis has only played in one game (Colgate) so he can play the final three games and still redshirt.

“New redshirt rule in place state that football players will now be allowed to play in up to four games and still qualify for a redshirt season, maintaining four years of eligibility.”

Shrader told Steve Infante in an interview last week that his surgery usually takes at least a year to fully recover from, and that his arm was just too sore to throw.

The only thing that makes sense is he had Tommy John. Which is if that is the case it was ridiculous we even started the season with him as QB1.

So knowing that, this is how prepared the staff has middle school level CDRW in game 9. And the rest of the QB room can’t even see the field?

This staff has been a joke since 2019.

i dont know that del rio can play next week anyway.. He was pretty bad shape by the end of the game and his leg was in a wrap just to get on the field.. He could barely walk.

The limp was the other leg. Leg was wrapped where his pants ripped. (I am pretty sure anyway)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom