Who is representing Syracuse at ACC meetings? | Syracusefan.com

Who is representing Syracuse at ACC meetings?

Stevenson

2023 Cali Award Winner Pts Against & Passing Yards
Do we really not have a seat at the table right now?

Very good question - I know they held up the meeting b/c they were missing one AD I saw somewhere - can't find the reference now.

Here it is - knew I didn't imagine it:

Last edited:
Perhaps the Professor Emeritus?

GROSS.jpg

This is another thing that pisses me off about the timing of Coyle. He left in the middle of ACC meetings without informing Syracuse of what he was doing. If he knew he was a finalist for Minnesota AD job he didn't have the decency to have SU send an assistant AD to the ACC meetings.

So low class how this guy left. F him.

Yeah, send Floyd Little, send Pete Sala, send somebody. Going from one job to the next in the same day (?) almost gives the spectators whiplash just following it. This is really, really bad form in any employment situation IMHO.

Alsacs said:
This is another thing that pisses me off about the timing of Coyle. He left in the middle of ACC meetings without informing Syracuse of what he was doing. If he knew he was a finalist for Minnesota AD job he didn't have the decency to have SU send an assistant AD to the ACC meetings. So low class how this guy left. F him.
It's like when you dial in late for a conference call "uh yeah uh sorry...was tied up on another important call..."

Very good question - I know they held up the meeting b/c they were missing one AD I saw somewhere - can't find the reference now.

Here it is - knew I didn't imagine it:

OMG what an embarrassment. This guy was so busy sniffing a bonus at UM that he blew off an ACC meeting? They should sue him to recover all the compensation paid to him starting the day after the Babers hire.

Last edited:
OMG what an embarrassment. This guy was so busy sniffing a bonus at UM that he blew off an ACC meeting? They should sue him to recover all the compensation paid to him starting the day after the Babers hire.

Frankly if he is headed to the Big 10, then I don't want him in an ACC AD's meeting. Now he should have sent someone, but I don't want him there.

Have to think at least one of the AAD's are there. Hopefully.

Not according to Floyd. He said Coyle was supposed to go and no one knew about his plans to leave in the AD's office. He said that today Coyle's AD dept people had a meeting and afterwards assistant AD Cunningham came out red faced and the AD dept emptied out except for Floyd . He said from Cunnnghams' face and demeanor, he knew nothing until that meeting. Uggh How could Coyle treat the people he brought in himself like that?

Sure doesn't sound like anyone else was at the ACC meeting.

Frankly if he is headed to the Big 10, then I don't want him in an ACC AD's meeting. Now he should have sent someone, but I don't want him there.
You make a good point. But not to worry about ACC intel ... he would have been surfing the net the whole time looking for more money.

Coyle is a job jumping Gypsy bandit. It was best he left from Syracuse under these circumstances. Syracuse will survive and come out much stronger as the real Coyle showed his face.

resized_borat-meme-generator-what-up-vanilla-face-are-you-ready-to-get-stomped-in-the-1st-competition-that-s-right-gypsy-give-me-your-tears-089db7.jpg

This is pretty good too. :)
I think my brother in law directed that. He did the work front zombie series, and I think did the email one too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom