Who is representing Syracuse at ACC meetings? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Who is representing Syracuse at ACC meetings?

th

So did I miss it somewhere, or do we really not have representation at these meetings?

Sausage patty or sausage link?

My favorite is the "State your name and tell us something about yourself..." roll call.
My favorite is the weekly call where attendees are supposed to mute their phones but a bunch of chuckleheads can't follow that simple instruction. So after multiple attempts to quell the background talk, inevitably the moderator has to do a global mute. Every time.

This is another thing that pisses me off about the timing of Coyle. He left in the middle of ACC meetings without informing Syracuse of what he was doing. If he knew he was a finalist for Minnesota AD job he didn't have the decency to have SU send an assistant AD to the ACC meetings.

So low class how this guy left. F him.

That's what pisses me off as well. He couldn't even give a two weeks notice; and in his position, his notice to the Chancellor should have been more than that out of courtesy to allow the university to have some preparations for handling AD affairs in the interim.

That's insanely low class.

This might even be worse:
"Coyle, who was hired out of Boise State in June of 2015, apparently didn't confess to anybody, including those staffers he'd imported from Idaho..."

SU2NASA said:
That's what pisses me off as well. He couldn't even give a two weeks notice; and in his position, his notice to the Chancellor should have been more than that out of courtesy to allow the university to have some preparations for handling AD affairs in the interim. That's insanely low class. This might even be worse: "Coyle, who was hired out of Boise State in June of 2015, apparently didn't confess to anybody, including those staffers he'd imported from Idaho..."

Coyle, who was hired out of Minnesota in 2017, apparently didn't confess to anybody, including those staffers he'd imported from Syracuse...

Coyle, who was hired out of Minnesota in 2017, apparently didn't confess to anybody, including those staffers he'd imported from Syracuse...

Me thinks not and the reason some of those peeps were red faced. They will be following him to Minny, they know it and SU knows it and Floyd called BS on all of them. There is a way to comport one's self in this world and this isn't it.

I would be auditing Mr. Coyle's expense account big time. Shyster.

Me thinks not and the reason some of those peeps were red faced. They will be following him to Minny, they know it and SU knows it and Floyd called BS on all of them. There is a way to comport one's self in this world and this isn't it.

I would be auditing Mr. Coyle's expense account big time. Shyster.
basically right now, we do not have an athletic dept, hope Floyd told them all to go F themselves.

I doubt coyle expensed anything. hell, he probably drove to Albany and took flights out of there to make sure nobody caught him

Roll call is such a waste of time. It's not school.
I agree. I have to attend new customer calls, 2 one hour calls per week - an internal call and one with the customer - from the time they sign the contract to about a month after they go live with our software. For just one customer these calls can go on for 3 to 4 months. It's absolutely ridiculous considering the amount of time that I actually need to participate per call is about 5 minutes. And the project manager goes through roll call for every. single. call.

Did Coyle take anyone with him? Are they all planning to go? Anyone with real info?

I've heard Cunningham had absolutely no idea and was stunned. I don't think anyone knew at all.

KellySyracuse said:
I agree. I have to attend new customer calls, 2 one hour calls per week - an internal call and one with the customer - from the time they sign the contract to about a month after they go live with our software. For just one customer these calls can go on for 3 to 4 months. It's absolutely ridiculous considering the amount of time that I actually need to participate per call is about 5 minutes. And the project manager goes through roll call for every. single. call.
Ok in an effort to completely sabotage the whole intent of the thread can someone explain to me why you state your name and hit the pound sign?! Every time I do it, I still beep in with no announcement and the host says "who just joined?" What?

Ok in an effort to completely sabotage the whole intent of the thread can someone explain to me why you state your name and hit the pound sign?! Every time I do it, I still beep in with no announcement and the host says "who just joined?" What?

hahahahahaha, I feel your pain

I've heard Cunningham had absolutely no idea and was stunned. I don't think anyone knew at all.

I don't think anyone knew he was pulling the trigger yesterday and leaving. But there's a few people that knew he was putting word out that he was looking.

You can turn that on or off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom