Who is the favorite tonight? | Syracusefan.com

Who is the favorite tonight?

moqui

generational talent
the defending champs, owners of the league's best record, and home team?

or the proud 4 time champs who have already won once as visitors and who were only seconds away from closing it out two nights ago?

Miami might be a slight betting favorite, but in this game, there are no real underdogs.

most anticipated NBA Finals game since the Lakers/Celtics Game 7 in 2010

definitely Miami. spurs were basically counting down the seconds to a title, gonna be tough mentally to forget about that. heat will be sky high, I think heat win by about 10

I heard on the radio this morning that the line is Heat by 6. I think that sounds high. My big worry if I'm the Spurs is Duncan gave it everything he had Tuesday and really tried to close it out. It will be interesting to see what he has left. Especially considering he wasn'e effective in the second half. Parker too I think is more hampered by that hamstring than people are letting on. He hasn't had a great second half in any games since the injury which Jalen Rose suggested might be because that's when the shot he takes for pain wears off. Between being at home and having the best player in the world it's hard for me to not pick Miami tonight. Spurs have proven they're just as good a team as Miami though. It will be a lot of fun to watch. Miami's my pick in a close one that they break open in the 4th.

I see a blowout possibly coming tonight by the Heat.

I think the road team has only won playoff game 7s 20% of the time or something like that, so simplest thought is that Miami is the favorite.

the defending champs, owners of the league's best record, and home team?

or the proud 4 time champs who have already won once as visitors and who were only seconds away from closing it out two nights ago?

Miami might be a slight betting favorite, but in this game, there are no real underdogs.

most anticipated NBA Finals game since the Lakers/Celtics Game 7 in 2010

No road team has won a game 7 since the 2-3-2 format began.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom