Who should ACC take for 14? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Who should ACC take for 14?

First wait and see if this is sealed.

Then see if Notre Dame is willing to announce intentions of joining fully at a future date. If they say yes then hold at 13 until they're ready. If they say no then go to Louisville. Having UL replace UMD in the Atlantic will make FSU and Clemson happy. If Vanderbilt would seriously consider leaving the SEC then I'd put them ahead of UL. Next up is Connecticut. The ACC takes a hit football wise and take a step forward basketball wise. New England is one of the driest football recruiting areas in the country having two schools from there isn't ideal.

I say u back door this and invite rutgers. Let Maryland go and stick the b1g looking for a 14th.

Protect the Atlantic Coast!!!!

Ya know, as much as I hate the Rutties.....this isn't a half bad idea.

If you can't hold on to maryland with deep acc ties how does the acc keep rutgers from the big 10?

FSU and Clemson want a decent football program and will not be happy with UConn. If Swofford is smart he keeps those schools happy at all costs and gets the presidents to accept Louisville.

FSU and Clemson want a decent football program and will not be happy with UConn. If Swofford is smart he keeps those schools happy at all costs and gets the presidents to accept Louisville.

I agree. It's about upgrading the FB profile right now. They have BB locked down and Ville puts you over the top.

Yanno I'm kinda changing my mind on this. At first look I thought the ACC would never consider LVille due to their academics. And were this expansion for growth, that'd be true. But considering the fact that if FSU and Clem leave it could end the conf... survival makes conferences accept things they wouldn't have before (see Boise in the BE). LVille has a lot better FBall program and is move valueable overall athletically than UConn.

We know they talked to Texas and Notre Dame, possibly Oklahoma. Add Texas, Texas Tech, Oklahoma, Oklahoma St, with Notre Dame 1st super conference. Oklahoma States big moneyman has as much money as anyone. The ACC network would dwarf the Big 10 and Pac 12 combined. You could create your own bowl games wouldn't need anyone else. More national championships in that group then almost everyone else combined.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom