Who wanted HCFB to go for two and the win, even just a little? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Who wanted HCFB to go for two and the win, even just a little?

The more shocking thing was UNLV taking a knee with 3 timeouts. Crazy decision!

If Fran did that, I’d be pulling my hair out of my head. No idea What he was thinking.

Even if he throws a pick. WE CANT KICK A FG

I assumed we would have a special teams gaffe, and from seeing it live it looked like the snap was low maybe bounced. Would have been a fitting end

In regulation, SU scored, 37-38. A part of me wanted the the two=point conversion and the in in regulation. My head knows HCFB made the right call, UNLV was gassed and we would score. But my heart recalled the WVU win to seal the deal on 11-0 and my heart wanted the two points.
Guilty as charged. But then my son reeled me back in.

I honestly thought it wasn’t really even a decision. I would have 100% gone for it. Offense was the only thing that showed up, why not give them a chance from the two?

But! Cuse wins so I’m cool with the way it went!! :)

I did. I wasn’t 100%, tho.

And remember if they didn’t bail us out with a 15 yard roughing our STs would have been lining up for a non chip-shot FG to extend the game.
I feel they got the call wrong. They called roughing the passing without targeting. I thought it was targeting without roughing the passer. Either way, it all came out in the wash in the end.

In regulation, SU scored, 37-38. A part of me wanted the the two=point conversion and the in in regulation. My head knows HCFB made the right call, UNLV was gassed and we would score. But my heart recalled the WVU win to seal the deal on 11-0 and my heart wanted the two points.
I was talking to other people in my row saying exactly that lol. And I wouldn’t have held it against Fran if we went for it and didn’t get it.

I feel they got the call wrong. They called roughing the passing without targeting. I thought it was targeting without roughing the passer. Either way, it all came out in the wash in the end.

I think everyone needs to be honest. If that was called on us, this board would be on fire.

That said I didn’t see the chop block 2 plays before

I think everyone needs to be honest. If that was called on us, this board would be on fire.

That said I didn’t see the chop block 2 plays before
they showed a replay and Spoon definitely chop blocked, that was a good call.

I did. I wasn’t 100%, tho.

And remember if they didn’t bail us out with a 15 yard roughing our STs would have been lining up for a non chip-shot FG to extend the game.
The chop block call seemed bogus, so that evened out. The guy fell into our guy after he was cut blocked.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom