Who Will Be At MSG This Weekend? | Syracusefan.com

Who Will Be At MSG This Weekend?

Beware...
image.jpg

Rocco said:
"New York's Team" will be determined by who has more fans at MSG on Saturday. Thanks for playing SJU, now retreat back to your dark hole.

Good thing the game isn't Saturday. Supposed to be nasty weather.

I won't be at the game, but chances are I will be eating MSG this weekend. It's hidden under 40+ names http://www.truthinlabeling.org/hiddensources.html and unlike beer, it actually does kill brain cells.

On a more important matter, I know how to fix that "New York's Team" banner. The campus graffiti Artest would be the perfect candidate. Maybe post an ad offering them a free ticket to the game? Someone who has a statement to make could use the outside of MSG as a great venue. I once preached the importance of our Constitution(al candidate) outside of MSG after a concert. My friend I was staying with(he lived 6 blocks from MSG) was impressed with the passion this unnamed candidate inspired in some of us to study the Constitution and share the good news with others at the most random times and places. But a job like this calls for someone who isnt bound by rule of law.

Lawrinson, could you give an impression or 2 of what the graffiti Artest could do to this St Johns banner? Or maybe your own that someone who cared about cleaning up NYC's image could overlay on the existing banner?

Frozen said:
I won't be able to make it this time. You guys better do your part at the Blarney and at the game.

Think of it this way: the next time Syracuse returns to play at the Garden, your son will be almost old enough to go.

We'll miss you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom