Who Will Be At MSG This Weekend? | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Who Will Be At MSG This Weekend?

Well i'd be heading into MSG around the 40th, 45th minute. But I'm sure it'll be 0-0 at the half.

I'm expecting the same so likely will be 3-2 with a couple own goals and possibly a red card by that point.

Party time for SU- St. Johns game on Sunday. For those who aren't going to the game but will be in NYC, the Social Bar, 795 8th Ave, between 48th and 49th Street will will be available all day for SU. They are featuring a pre game breakfast between 11:30-12:30. During the game they will have special priced food.
After the game, those SU fans at MSG are welcome to come for the post game party which should be loaded with students, alums, and supporters. The host is the Big Orange SU Alumni Club of NYC. Special prices on drinks, etc. See you all at the game and the party. I'll be wearing my SU helmet! Section 200's somewhere! I'll pick up my ticket tomorrow at the MSG box office. Alums of the Whitman School will be sitting in the same section if they requested it. Tickets were available earlier at $50. I don't know if any are left now.

Soldado with a hat trick and a Skrtel red card? I can go for that.

If you're scoring 3 by halftime you need Skrtel on the pitch to put one in his own net... which he very well may do. Soldado won't nearly double his goal total for the year in this game though.

If you're scoring 3 by halftime you need Skrtel on the pitch to put one in his own net... which he very well may do. Soldado won't nearly double his goal total for the year in this game though.
Pool's backline is shaky potatoes so you never know...

Last edited:
You know what they call the "NYC Snowstorm of the Century" in Syracuse?

Tuesday
How to speak Australian:
Guppy
shark-07.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online