Who will route for? | Syracusefan.com

Who will route for?

netman99

Scout Team
Taking SU out of the picture, in basketball, do route for an old Big East team when playing an ACC team?

A no brainer for me. I will always prefer Big East over the ACC, especially Duke.

Must be my age but I prefer east to south, big city to rural, and animal ball to finesse.
Syracuse and Pitt she be allowed 6 fouls for the 1st few years as a transformation period.

I always rooted for Big East teams in non-con play, while some posters here would do just the opposite and express their sentiments that they could never root for conference opponents. Well, I say to that crowd, you have won me over. Big East, Big 10, hell A-10, Colonial, MAAC, I will root for all of them.

Señor, I totally agree. I always rooted for BE teams but now it will be against conf foes. At least that let's me be consistent with the ACC.

I don't know if I can root for Duke, but I didn't root for Georgetown or UConn most of the time, so I guess that's cool.

I will NEVER root for any time in the big ten
How can you not root for Northwestern. They are the only BCS conference school to never make the NCAA.

Taking SU out of the picture, in basketball, do route for an old Big East team when playing an ACC team?

A no brainer for me. I will always prefer Big East over the ACC, especially Duke.

Must be my age but I prefer east to south, big city to rural, and animal ball to finesse.
Syracuse and Pitt she be allowed 6 fouls for the 1st few years as a transformation period.
The only reason I would ever root for a conference rival is to help build the conference that we are a part of (see BE football). With the ACC, I feel the conference needs no help in any sport, so I'll root for SU only, and the rest be damned.