Who's the new DC? | Syracusefan.com

Who's the new DC?

Why wouldn't Anselmo be in the mix?

I would guess Morrison. He's older than Daoust and goes back a long way with HCSS.

Can't go wrong with either Daoust or Morrison. Both are Shafer disciples.

Would have to think it would be in title only or does SS relinquish and focus on the whole more? I'd also think that if it was Morrison, Daoust might look to make a move, no?

Tom Bradley (es-PSU DC)

Excellent recruiter, but he has the Ped State stench still attached so I doubt it. Also, Shafer will almost definitely promote from within not look outside.

Excellent recruiter, but he has the Ped State stench still attached so I doubt it. Also, Shafer will almost definitely promote from within not look outside.
Assuming Shafer takes FHCDM's position, we have an opining on the staff, no? The question is, with all his other duties, how involved will Shafer be with running the defense?

My guess is that someone on the staff will be named DC, but that Shafer will remain heavily involved in it on a day-to-day basis this season. Additionally, I would expect him to rely on Anselmo as well.

My guess is that someone on the staff will be named DC, but that Shafer will remain heavily involved in it on a day-to-day basis this season. Additionally, I would expect him to rely on Anselmo as well.

I agree. If anyone were to move on at this stage from the D side my guess is that it would be Henderson who could join the Bills staff.

Morrison failed pretty badly as a DC before, so would rather see Daoust get a shot.

I think Shafer remains the de facto DC. Use that slot to grab a big recruiter. Can never have too many.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Shafer remains the de facto DC. Use that slot to grab a big recruiter. Can never have too many.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A recruiter who can handle special teams.

I agree about the recruiter position x100.

I, however, do not see how SS could double as DC. I have it in my mind that all of the plays would run through him, but he would not be calling them in. He will now be so much more involved in everything else going on in the game that he would be doing a disservice to the team by acting as DC. Just my thoughts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom