Why did I just see Greg Robinson in Topps? | Syracusefan.com

Why did I just see Greg Robinson in Topps?

I did a triple take. Does he still live here?

Probably. He and his wife love the area and I believe his son lives here too.

I heard he was at Syracuse airport yesterday.

Then maybe he was back visiting his son.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

While no fan of GRob's body of work here...I do wish him and his family well. And heck, he can spend some of his severance here to boost the local economy.

He was one of the nicest people I have ever met, regardless of profession. He really loved the people and the area - too bad his coaching was pretty poor.

I wish him luck.

If you see him again, please punch him in the face.
One if the worst posts ever. If a sport is that important to you, you need to reexamine your priorities. The guy did his beat under very difficult circumstances. He didn't do well, but he recruited some good players who have done well and helped SU.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

One if the worst posts ever. If a sport is that important to you, you need to reexamine your priorities. The guy did his beat under very difficult circumstances. He didn't do well, but he recruited some good players who have done well and helped SU.

compared to what players like fab, donte, mike williams, and craig forth have received on this and other syracuse boards?

at least he got paid $5million for his time.

plus i assume he was using it in the same context 1 might use 'im going to kill you' in a competition.

compared to what players like fab, donte, mike williams, and craig forth have received on this and other syracuse boards?

at least he got paid $5million for his time.

plus i assume he was using it in the same context 1 might use 'im going to kill you' in a competition.

So the old two wrongs equal a right theory?

Obviously, I wasn't requesting an actual cold-cocking of our former coach. However if I were him, and had completely shattered a respectable football program and reduced it to a national laughing stock, I would have punched myself in the face...repeatedly. IMO, despite the fact that he was such a wonderful human being, he should have done the same. You are not a true fan if you think otherwise.

I'll be honest, while I understand that Greg Robinson is a hella nice guy and good human being, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't capable of doing something horrific to him during that Penn State debacle in 2008. I don't know if I've ever been so full of rage and disgust while watching SU football.

I'm sure Gerg is a quality human being and an upstanding member of the community. To that end, I don't wish him any personal ill will.

As the former coach of Syracuse University Football, he can go to hell.

Obviously, I wasn't requesting an actual cold-cocking of our former coach. However if I were him, and had completely shattered a respectable football program and reduced it to a national laughing stock, I would have punched myself in the face...repeatedly. IMO, despite the fact that he was such a wonderful human being, he should have done the same. You are not a true fan if you think otherwise.

A true fan realizes our downfall started before he even got here.

While there is no doubt SU was on the decline before Greggers, he's the one that pushed forward on the stick sending us into a total nosedive into the abyss...

So the old two wrongs equal a right theory?

it was in reference to 'one of the worst posts of all time' obviously.

making a joke about a guy who made $5million is nothing compared to the hatred that fab, donte, and craig forth got.

and by all counts, craig forth was just as good of a guy as grob.

grob was questionably the worst hire in the history of college football. he got paid a lot of money. he is free game. craig forth shouldnt be.

Right, and Robinson was just an innocent bystander. Boo hoo. It must have been a coincidence that the team improved shortly after Marrone took over, because the program was in so much better shape after Greggers left than it was when he started.

While there is no doubt SU was on the decline before Greggers, he's the one that pushed forward on the stick sending us into a total nosedive into the abyss...

absolutely with out question and undebatably correct.

Right, and Robinson was just an innocent bystander. Boo hoo.

Did someone say that?

absolutely with out question and undebatably correct.

Except he left some pretty good skill talent he never had. Also, I forgot he had all this money available when he was here and we had practice facilities, medical facilities etc. Some of you guys act like we just fell behind in everything you scream for to help Marrone and the program.

Except he left some pretty good skill talent he never had. Also, I forgot he had all this money available when he was here and we had practice facilities, medical facilities etc. Some of you guys act like we just fell behind in everything you scream for to help Marrone and the program.

arent those are all still issues? and marrone has been a world of a difference. Coach P at least went 16-20 in his last 3 years which is better than 9-27 that grob did in his last 3.

i am honestly pretty shocked that anyone with some connections to the program is defending grob the coach.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom