Why doesn't JB call TO at ANY point during that sequence?????? | Syracusefan.com

Why doesn't JB call TO at ANY point during that sequence??????

I originally wanted one too, but when things are moving that fast, it's hard. What if he calls it and then our guy nails the three? That stuff happens.

We got decent looks off of that scramble, a timeout would have been necessary if we got the ball in a trap or something.

The biggest issue was the best look was Cooney off of Grant's board. WIDE open. I thought he was pulling, he has to look for that. If he misses, still tons of time left or we get the rebound.

Seriously? What was he thinking?
I'm okay with that. We had 6 shots in 13 seconds. He couldn't have called a timeout in mid-shot.

I believe the old addage is "best time to shoot a 3 is off an offensive rebound"

the sheer number of looks we got, you had to think somebody would hit it. Obviously in retrospect you wish he had taken it.

But if CJ Fair hit that 3 in the corner with 10 seconds left, nobody would be questioning JB not taking a TO

Because our offense wasn't exactly lighting it up when NCState's defense was set.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom