Why I don't tell people I live in New Jersey | Syracusefan.com

Why I don't tell people I live in New Jersey

TLC-style "Jersey-Shore" programming isn't doing you guys any favors either.

Don’t worry..POTUS and the gov from Florida will be quarantining you guys and ny too from the rest of the nation. I wouldn’t want to be driving in another state with jersey or ny plates. Good old boys buying the ammunition if feds don’t protect them.

will the ACC restrict play outside of the South and only with Southern teams! It will make it harder on refs on whom to call penalties and fouls.

Another reason

On the bright side, it's fans like you that bring up the average IQ in NJ keeping millions of others from third world status. You are a fan on a mission with a good heart. Or nearby family, whichever.

Don’t worry..POTUS and the gov from Florida will be quarantining you guys and ny too from the rest of the nation. I wouldn’t want to be driving in another state with jersey or ny plates. Good old boys buying the ammunition if feds don’t protect them.
will the ACC restrict play outside of the South and only with Southern teams! It will make it harder on refs on whom to call penalties and fouls.
Isn’t POTUS from NY?

Last edited:
NJ is not the only place stupidity is happening. NY is now the global epicenter and the mayor and the governor are having a public squabble about gatherings in Central Park.

Don’t worry..POTUS and the gov from Florida will be quarantining you guys and ny too from the rest of the nation.

You mean like Rhode Island... because the governor of FL has so much power and the NE states agree with POTUS on everything...

Not anymore. He changed his official residence to FL (Mar-a-Lago).
Oof. I missed that. That said, he was born and raised in NYC.

Not trying to get off topic but the answer is plain and simple !!!! Except for police , fire and medical 3 week no exceptions NATION WIDE LOCK DOWN !! This state by state crap is only prolonging this . We will not re open until the entire NATION has seen numbers decline ! Freeze all bills for 1 month instead we are headed to a slow drawn out death of the economy . And those who knock NY AND NJ are mostly haters ! I’m not saying there aren’t tough hard working fast paced people all over the country but NY and NJ are top of the list and are going to be counted upon to lead the economy back as NYC is the straw that stirs the drink and tons of them live in NJ

Not trying to get off topic but the answer is plain and simple !!!! Except for police , fire and medical 3 week no exceptions NATION WIDE LOCK DOWN !! This state by state crap is only prolonging this . We will not re open until the entire NATION has seen numbers decline ! Freeze all bills for 1 month instead we are headed to a slow drawn out death of the economy . And those who knock NY AND NJ are mostly haters ! I’m not saying there aren’t tough hard working fast paced people all over the country but NY and NJ are top of the list and are going to be counted upon to lead the economy back as NYC is the straw that stirs the drink and tons of them live in NJ

So, no grocery stores, media outlets, pharmacies, gas stations?

TLC-style "Jersey-Shore" programming isn't doing you guys any favors either.
I believe those guys on Jersey Shore were from Statin Island which is probably where that Moron is from, who terrorized the Wegmans clerk