Why the Sandusky case took so long | Syracusefan.com

Why the Sandusky case took so long

rrlbees

Have you donated to an SU NIL collective?
Staff member
before they arrested him. Also, he has now had 2 1/2 years to destroy any and all evidence.

Nice job.

This is sickening. It seems as if the reporters are the only people doing their job in a thorough and timely manner. Who knows what Sandusky did during those 2.5 years.

I think Wendell Courtney is going to become a central player in this as things move forward.

It all makes sense, not only to cover up what sandusky did but who else is and was involved in this thing. The slower the feds move the more evidence psu will continue to cover or destroy.

...cover up...and protecting Sandusky and looks like PSU and others involved...what information, videos, emails, etc has been lost in these years...can the PA AG's office be this incompetent...if so; their Gov needs to go too as the former AG.

This is sickening. It seems as if the reporters are the only people doing their job in a thorough and timely manner. Who knows what Sandusky did during those 2.5 years.

I think Wendell Courtney is going to become a central player in this as things move forward.
Don't forget about Tom Corbett also. It's very possible he delayed things while he was running for Governor. How many votes would he have lost during the election if this all broke then and not now. Once he won though, he realized that he had to go forward with it.

I really hope Yahoo Sports has someone investigating this. They always seem to get into stories like this and find some great info.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom