Wiggins drama | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Wiggins drama

Wiggins would be better for the SU brand because he will be a better pro, CJ may be better for next years team. Wiggins jump shot is not as developed as CJ's right now.
No doubt I was just looking at it as a push more than anything. If having Wiggins come here was the end result I'd be happy with it.

I have only turned on kentucky games they have lost the last 3-4 years because people on this board were celebrating them loosing. I missed a national championship game awfull.

@GoodmanCBS
Been told Andrew Wiggins has canceled his home visits with Kansas, UNC and Florida State early this week.

at first i thought that means he is picking Kentucky. then i read this

@AdamZagoria
"The kid's been in two All-Star games and then he flies out Oregon. He's probably dead tired." D-1 source on Wiggins

so maybe it's not over?

Wonder if he'll opt to play a year of pro ball overseas.

@GoodmanCBS
Been told Andrew Wiggins has canceled his home visits with Kansas, UNC and Florida State early this week.

@AdamZagoria
"The kid's been in two All-Star games and then he flies out Oregon. He's probably dead tired." D-1 source on Wiggins

so maybe it's not over?

Boy, for a kid who wants to be under the radar, he sure has a flair for the dramatic.
I see a likeness to another superstar.
superstar-movie-poster-1999-1020200614.jpg

@GoodmanCBS

@AdamZagoria

so maybe it's not over?
In a unrelated story CJ is making his announcement tomorrow.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Starting to think he is going to Kenturkey.
If you don't think it's fishy, I have a lovely bridge in lower Manhattan for sale. Just one left and I have another buyer. Hurry!

Does it come with toll booths already in place, or do I have to build them?

The roller coaster of emotion that would take place on this board if CJ said he is leaving and Wiggins shocked everyone saying he was bringing cuse back into the picture and picked us...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom