Wiggins drama | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Wiggins drama

Who'd you hear that from? Was it Bjorn?

3udrw4.jpg

ESPNU recruiting experts on Wiggins 3 of them picked Kansas because his brother Nick Wiggins is playing at Wichita State and think playing at Kansas will allow his family to see both of them in 1 state, and the other 4 picked Florida State because of the family connection. None of them think North Carolina or Kentucky which is scary because Cal probably has a right to match any offer and will come in late and try to snatch. If Wiggins goes to Kansas or Florida State like the experts think I will be happy for the upcoming season and Syracuse's chances.

Is there an exact time for the announcement? Or will it just happen?

Jeff Goodman just switched his choice to Kansas. By 9pm he'll say UNC, then early morning tomorrow he'll claim that Cal n WWW came through in the clutch to seal the deal.
If everyone says other schools than UK, it's UK.
Hore spectacle, the whole thing.

Yeah, no drama, lol!

Just heard on the news that a Benzo SLS AMG in wildcat blue was just airdropped into Wiggens' front lawn from a Kentucky Air National Guard C-17. No leads on what might be going on. NCAA investigators were dispatched immediately... to Wake Forest.

God I hate Kentucky...

But I really hate Kansas too..

Do I like UNC? Hell no.

Is FSU relevant? Not really.

I'm still going for FSU. If not FSU then UNC. Why?

Because f*** Kansas and fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhckkkkk Kentucky.

Ennis just retweeted something that had me dying. One of Wiggins' friends said "@22wiggins Fam, wherever [you] decide to go, [you're] ugly regardless".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom