Wildhack Press Conference on Monday? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Wildhack Press Conference on Monday?

there will be a massive elephant in the room if he does not announce the hire. Imagine the questions.
You think? All he has to say is that they are conducting a national search. Most of the questions right now are from people on this board that are paying attention to the rumors and hoping one of them is true.

Why call a press conference tomorrow if not to announce a new coach. Makes no sense since he just had a press conference last week discussing the qualities he wants in the next coach and a timeline for the hire. Is he just going to repeat himself?

Why call a press conference tomorrow if not to announce a new coach. Makes no sense since he just had a press conference last week discussing the qualities he wants in the next coach and a timeline for the hire. Is he just going to repeat himself?
1701066172489.jpeg

12/4 is really a moot point. Syracuse players can enter now based on Babers being fired. With Mullen being off the table, it wouldn’t surprise me if names started popping up in the next few days.
Ugh, true.

12/4 is really a moot point. Syracuse players can enter now based on Babers being fired. With Mullen being off the table, it wouldn’t surprise me if names started popping up in the next few days.
It’s still important for portal pounding purposes, innit?

It’s still important for portal pounding purposes, innit?
The number one priority would be to keep the current important players from entering the portal. Second priority would be to “pound” the portal. If it’s Chesney, is he really going to make a splash in the portal or just grab the Holy Cross players that entered?

He never called a press conference. That’s why this thread is so weird. Nunes announced one and then said, well maybe there’ll be one based off reading this board thinking we hired Mullen.

Yeah and the ESPN thing disappeared too. Not sure whether that means it was put on prematurely and it wasn't supposed to be announced yet or if things were delayed.

Yeah and the ESPN thing disappeared too. Not sure whether that means it was put on prematurely and it wasn't supposed to be announced yet or if things were delayed.

SU always has a press conference Monday morning for FB. I’m sure it was just still there by mistake.

There wasn’t one called

The number one priority would be to keep the current important players from entering the portal. Second priority would be to “pound” the portal. If it’s Chesney, is he really going to make a splash in the portal or just grab the Holy Cross players that entered?
God I hope he doesn't grab Holy Cross players, since they couldn't make a 24 team playoff in FCS

As long as it gets dropped in the Mullen thread that’s cool. I’m heavily invested in that whole thing
I’ll save you a lot of angst right now. There is no pay side.