Wildhack to Babers | Syracusefan.com

Wildhack to Babers

Toga

Living Legend
baby-throwing-money-away.gif

I think we are at the point where you ask Dino what he wants to be paid and you give it to him. No negotiations. Just "Hey Dino, what is it going to take for you to stay here long-term?". If Dino says $5mil, JW says no problem, you will have the contract in an hour.

fwiw - Brohm said that Purdue is the place he wants to be. It's so funny going through twitter and seeing all these Louisville fans and writers acting like Dino is theirs if "they" want him. Actually, that's every fan base. Be it Colorado, Texas Tech, Tennessee, Purdue (if Brohm leaves), USC and even saw some stuff from that the Washington Redskins should go after him. We are in a great position to capitalize when Babers comes out and says Syracuse is the place I want to be. It can totally change our national perception and make us relevant on a national level that we haven't had since McNabb. Let's get this done JW!!!

I think we are at the point where you ask Dino what he wants to be paid and you give it to him. No negotiations. Just "Hey Dino, what is it going to take for you to stay here long-term?". If Dino says $5mil, JW says no problem, you will have the contract in an hour.

fwiw - Brohm said that Purdue is the place he wants to be. It's so funny going through twitter and seeing all these Louisville fans and writers acting like Dino is theirs if "they" want him. Actually, that's every fan base. Be it Colorado, Texas Tech, Tennessee, Purdue (if Brohm leaves), USC and even saw some stuff from that the Washington Redskins should go after him. We are in a great position to capitalize when Babers comes out and says Syracuse is the place I want to be. It can totally change our national perception and make us relevant on a national level that we haven't had since McNabb. Let's get this done JW!!!
That’s...that’s not how it works

You know what we have that none of these other teams can offer?

A Dome.

Dino has said it’s a real advantage for his offense and can be a real difference maker on defense if the fans show up and make noise.

Make him a real competitive offer financially
Take care of his assistants
Fill the Dome

With the latest commitments from Kpogba, Nunn and Jones I hope he sees that is if he keeps winning, he can get the players he needs to be a real championship contender here.

We have the $ for dino. Do we have the $ for the assistants?

This has been my issue. They are a traveling band of football gypsies. That will be the ultimate issue to keeping him long term is making sure his group is paid. He wants Edinger paid as much as Lynch

Like the old saying goes: “Ya gotta pay to play.”

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom