Wildhack will be on Packer and Durham tomorrow at 9am. | Syracusefan.com

Wildhack will be on Packer and Durham tomorrow at 9am.

1. The Scanlan issue ... "I'm limited to what I can say". Chase did individual work but will not travel to ND. Wildhack did meet with team captains.

2. Talks about the depth of ACC LAX and LAX growth.

3. Planning on full Dome in the Fall (pending on approval from state and local authorities). Dome has "state of the art" air filtration system. Dino is NOT happy with new AC. ;)

4. At some point Women's jerseys will be honored in the Dome.

5. Looking forward to the Derby. Jokes that it's 50-1 odds that Hidden Stash finishes the race.

6. New ACC Commissioner Jim Phillips is visiting Syracuse tomorrow.

Last edited:
1. The Scanlan issue ... "I'm limited to what I can say". Chase did individual work but will not travel to ND. Wildhack did meet with team captains.

3. Planning on full Dome in the Fall (pending on approval from state and local authorities). Dome has "state of the art" air filtration system. Dino is NOT happy with new AC. ;)

5. Looking forward to the Derby. Jokes that it's 50-1 odds that Hidden Stash finishes the race.

What time did he come on?

He's really good at this stuff, disarming when it came to lax. Made a good analogy that ACC lax is like the good old days of college hoop when everyone played 3-4 years of ball.

Packer and Durham didn't tough the women's team billion transfers, but the jersey retirement issue game up. JW said there is a committee to do it, they need to make sure they honor those that played in and out of the Dome. Thinks this one is inevitable. Understands there is catch-up work here.

He's really good at this stuff, disarming when it came to lax. Made a good analogy that ACC lax is like the good old days of college hoop when everyone played 3-4 years of ball.

Packer and Durham didn't tough the women's team billion transfers, but the jersey retirement issue game up. JW said there is a committee to do it, they need to make sure they honor those that played in and out of the Dome. Thinks this one is inevitable. Understands there is catch-up work here.
This would have happened this year if not for COVID. Guaranteed to happen when fans are welcomed back. It is needed and will get done.

Unfortunate timing on the Phillips visit. SU's 3 most accomplished coaches--Boeheim, Desko, Gait--will all be away tomorrow.

Anyone able to find out what brand of AC units we used? Would be telling if it’s not carrier for the future of the naming rights.

Anyone able to find out what brand of AC units we used? Would be telling if it’s not carrier for the future of the naming rights.
It's just a giant fan with leftover ice being shoveled in front of it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom