Will Syracuse be matched up with Washington in the first round? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Will Syracuse be matched up with Washington in the first round?

Will Syracuse be matched up with Washington in the first round?

• Yes

Votes: 42 47.2%
  • NO

Votes: 47 52.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
sorry I was wrong, He said 32 of 36 have been chosen. with 30 teams under consideration for those last spots.

sounds like a preliminary group of teams as no way should there be 30 teams for last 4 spots

The 32 didn't account for auto qualifiers that haven't been decided yet. So once that happens, additional teams will need to be added to the at large pool. They are also going to whittle the 30 under consideration in half today as well as well as plan for contingencies. SOS will play a role in who gets in, but NET will be used to help seed.

With the Washington loss does that put the potential matchup of cuse vs washington in first round?

With the Washington loss does that put the potential matchup of cuse vs washington in first round?

I dont’t think so. With as bad as the pac-10 is I think Washington drops to the 10 or 11 line. Their resume is awful. Only have 1 win against a team that is going to make the tourney. I even think there is a chance they get left out now that the selection committee has to look at their resume.

LSU in 2009 had the same profile as a Washington they won a garbage SEC regular season title.
Lost in the SEC tournament and were an 8 seed.
Here is our most likely bracket come Sunday
Salt Lake City
1 Gonzaga
16 Tomato Can
8 Washington
9 Syracuse
From your lips to gods ears.

Please please please

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member