Will Tucker play in our bowl game? | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Will Tucker play in our bowl game?

Will Tucker play in our bowl game, or opt out?

• Yes he will play

Votes: 98 46.7%
  • No he will not play

Votes: 112 53.3%

• Total voters
You are this || close to defending a guy not playing in his contract year and letting the resume stand.

Granted, college is different, the good guys are only making a few million and guys like him likely a few 100k…not TT he real big bucks, but where does it stop?

If OBJ and the Rams didn’t make the SuperBowl, he’s on a multi year deal with them and not on tour, not even working out, hoping he can come some team into paying him.
It stops if/when it starts affecting draft positions. Until then, we'll prob see it continue to the point you are referring to in your next post where guys will eventually sit out seasons like Clarrett and Williams did.

Pinstripe-Bowl-2022-320x400.jpg

Where is Tucker? I now tend to believe he will not be playing. That accounts for the +7 Line. Damn. I bet the moneyline before seeing this. Oh well. GO CUSE
I’m very confused with people’s confusion over this graphic. It is showing our CURRENT 4 best players. It’s that simple. Good job by the graphics department to actually put some thought into it actually.

It’s a FACT he played v BC!!

Why on gods green earth would he play in that game than this one? If that’s his last game, then shouldn’t he sat that out too???

It’s a never ending paradox.

And sense when did this site ever care about ‘facts’??

98% don’t even realize they’re moving their own goalposts everyday.
Good to see you back. You promised you would be back in October to educate us about playing a tight end at QB. You really are good for a laugh. At you of course, not with you.

I want Allen and the New Mexico kid to play. I want to see the young WRs want to see Villar

I don’t know why but I keep meshing Allen and the New Mexico kid together. Yes, I think both will be at least pretty good and I liked the tape on the New Mexico kid.

Good to see you back. You promised you would be back in October to educate us about playing a tight end at QB. You really are good for a laugh. At you of course, not with you.
I responded to that question already old man and took my victory lap, he sucked(s).

Take your geritol and get back in the game.

I responded to that question already old man and took my victory lap, he sucked(s).

Take your geritol and get back in the game.
Millhouse went over the numbers so that even you could understand them. A man can admit when he is wrong. Not surprising, you can't.

Last edited:
For anyone upset that Tucker may potentially sit out our bowl game…

Jaxon Smith-Njigba one of Ohio States top players has decided he won’t play in the CFB Playoff. That guy is opting out of a chance to win a championship to make sure he doesn’t get hurt again after missing time this season. Many said he’d be on track to compete in postseason play but he’s saying “he wouldn’t be ready” to compete. I’d say it’s most likely all nonsense and likely just an excuse to make sure nothing gets worse. But point is he’s not going to play even if he can.

His decision wont affect his draft stock in the slightest, and he’s a first round lock and a potential top ten pick.

Can you imagine how our fan base would react if a Cuse player were to consider doing that?

Whatever decision Tucker makes, he has every right to do so.

Jaxon Smith-Njigba one of Ohio States top players has decided he won’t play in the CFB Playoff. That guy is opting out of a chance to win a championship to make sure he doesn’t get hurt again after missing time this season. Many said he’d be on track to compete in postseason play but he’s saying “he wouldn’t be ready” to compete. I’d say it’s most likely all nonsense and likely just an excuse to make sure nothing gets worse. But point is he’s not going to play even if he can.

His decision wont affect his draft stock in the slightest, and he’s a first round lock and a potential top ten pick.

Can you imagine how our fan base would react if a Cuse player were to consider doing that?

Totally his call but if I was a booster or business backing NIL’s I’d give a lot more thought about it next time. That market is gonna shrink.

Have playoff teams lost guys in previous years? I am not one to blame the players and I think this is a much bigger deal on fan boards than in locker rooms, but teams chasing a Natty...I don't remember guys dropping out.

Lol, you are saying Smith-Njigba is lying. Maybe pick a better example.

If Garret Williams was in the same situation and he said the doctors told him he was unable to play, I don’t think anyone here would think he is lying or would still think he should play. And Dino wouldn’t play him anyways.

Hasnt this guy been hurt for weeks though?

What stops players from opting out of NFL games? Oh yea, a contract. With all this NiL, that’s where college is headed… if we’re going to treat this as a business arrangement then let’s put expectations and performance agreements in writing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom