Wine | Syracusefan.com

Wine

I've seen other people post, that the older they get, the less losses bother them. I have said the same thing, but this one feels like when I was a kid, and it would bother me until we played our next game and won.

I will be swallowing a bottle of Saphire tonight at a Christmas dinner I have to go to (I don't even like Xmas), and it's at the exact time as kickoff for the Broncos game. If my Broncos lose to the Browns, all bets are off and this will be the worst weekend of the year for me, and it's only Saturday.
sorry for the rant, yes wine helps..

This loss didnt bother me that much. The out of conference matters little. If we leave with wins vs g town, @osu and vs UB we’re more than fine. Not gonna get my hopes up about the offense magically changing

I've surprisingly only had wine a few times in my life and have not liked it. Any suggestions or is it all pretty much the same?

Start with Strawberry Boone's Farm, move up to Madeus, then chianti, then amarone, then move on to whiskey.

I've surprisingly only had wine a few times in my life and have not liked it. Any suggestions or is it all pretty much the same?

‘Uge pinot noir and tuscan red guy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom