Wish ESPN would stop the Duke hype for now. | Syracusefan.com

Wish ESPN would stop the Duke hype for now.

TheOkieOrangeman

2nd String
We have an away game Weds.-WF is undefeated at home and I don't think they are a slouch team at all.

The Cuse has won some close games and this may be another that could go either way with 2 minutes to go.

If SU wins-great-then hype the Duke game.

They are just hoping Cuse loses to Wake so they can manufacture a story line that they were looking ahead to the Duke game

They are just hoping Cuse loses to Wake so they can manufacture a story line that they were looking ahead to the Duke game

i know this post was probably made jokingly but ESPN probably would hate for that to happen as it would probably cause a slight dip in the ratings. Undefeated Syracuse at home in front of a record crowd versus Duke, K versus Boeheim = monster ratings.

i know this post was probably made jokingly but ESPN probably would hate for that to happen as it would probably cause a slight dip in the ratings. Undefeated Syracuse at home in front of a record crowd versus Duke, K versus Boeheim = monster ratings.

I agree, just joking

The Syracuse-Duke game is the biggest game in the history of sports. Of course ESPN is going to hype it. They stand to make trillions off of it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom