wish we had a writer | Syracusefan.com

wish we had a writer

IHeartSUFball

All Conference
a year ago tomorrow night, I remember on TOS Matt Aktire breaking like 7 stories in a row about guys like Reddish etc coming to Syracuse..it was actually pretty awesome seeing all these guys commit and then 2 seconds later we had that info...this year people will break it in here but wont be as fun as last year...

a year ago tomorrow night, I remember on TOS Matt Aktire breaking like 7 stories in a row about guys like Reddish etc coming to Syracuse..it was actually pretty awesome seeing all these guys commit and then 2 seconds later we had that info...this year people will break it in here but wont be as fun as last year...

You need to pay a writer and they only way to help do that is with premium subscription money that everyone bitches about.

I wish donnie manhattan was still around. He might do it for free.

whatever happen to the payside? thought it was in the works
Keep hearing it's coming, but that's all. No timetable that I have heard. Can't come soon enough.

They were working on a price point, right? And trying to determine whether there was enough interest to make it something that would 1) be profitable enough for things like a writer, and 2) generate enough interest that it wouldn't only be four or five people subscribed and talking back and forth to each other.

Of course, I could be wrong, but I believe that's at least part of what had been going on via one or two posts made about it awhile ago.

Or I could be pulling an Ace Ventura and talking out of my ass, which is equally possible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom