With all the heat on Dino... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

With all the heat on Dino...

I don’t doubt you at all, but if he’s hurting that much I’m surprised we call so many designed QB runs.
This. He has a rib injury and we keep running him? And since he can’t throw, the entire offense is one dimensional. AND, AND, we kept him in late in the game at L-ville knowing he was injured? That would have been the perfect time to give Morgan or Lamson some run. Not saying he isn’t hurt, just frustrating to see how we managed it.

Remembering that Gilbert is worth something? Beyond points in a trivia contest, what is that worth?

Are you suggesting CDB keep Gilbert as the OC/QB Coach because Gilbert recruited Shrader?

I’m saying the recruiting link is irrelevant at this point to me.

What matters is if Gilbert can coach Shrader into a better passer. And, if Gilbert or any QB Coach can develop Morgan and Lamson into quality quarterbacks.

I hope Gilbert calls a great game tomorrow.

I hope Shrader plays a great game tomorrow.
If we get rid of Gilbert we might lose the QB, that’s all I’m saying

I agree with everything in your post and wasn’t contesting that point

He'd have to sit out a year-He's not going anywhere so fast. He also didn't come here just because of Gilbert-It was one factor he mentioned.

I would doubt that…

Shrader, if he transfers again, has to sit out for the entire year of eligibility.

He’s already used his free transfer with no sit out.

I mean sure, the possibility is there but Shrader has been exactly….thrilled with the offensive game plans and has been pretty vocal in press conferences about it

No heat He knows he’s coming back and I’m sure he doesn’t listen to wing nuts on message boards, or Media tools like Axe.

Last edited:

Where's he gonna go, 1AA?

No heat He knows he’s coming back and I’m sure he doesn’t listen to wing nuts on message boards, or Media tools like Axe.
He actually says that he reads everything, though I don’t think he’s nervous one but nor do I think he’s going anywhere.

He actually says that he reads everything, though I don’t think he’s nervous one but nor do I think he’s going anywhere.
Maybe local media (Syr.com beat writers). Doubt he comes here

Maybe local media (Syr.com beat writers). Doubt he comes here
Yeah I agree with that, I meant the articles in print and online not message boards.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom