With DeAndre Smith official | Syracusefan.com

With DeAndre Smith official

do you mean because his father is a university employee? i am curious what the rule is on that. is there a grace period, say three years, where you have to be an employee before your kids go tuition free?

I would expect his son to be an incoming recruit here. Should not take up a football scholarship.

I believe someone playing football while on a scholarship for another sport counts against football -- wonder if this would be similar?

no waiting period. but its only covers tuition. he is a big enough recruit he probably would deserve a scholie

We could ask Louie Addazio how it works at BC. Obviously Louie didn't think enough of Temple football to go there. Can't say as I blame the kid.

no waiting period. but its only covers tuition. he is a big enough recruit he probably would deserve a scholie

Why use a scholarship though if you don't have to.

I'm sure Dad can now afford the ancillary expenses.

If he will take up a scholarship then there's nothing saying he'll play here. He'll have to be worthy of it - this ain't a charity.

He has offers from New Mexico (visit), Colorado State (visit), and Utah State

He's visiting Duke this weekend (no offer).

i could not imagine going off to college and having to deal with my dad every day... nothing against my dad, but part of coolness of going off to college is flying the nest from the rents...

...but i know, different strokes...

If he can go to school without a scholie he will if not give the kid a ship and be done with it.

i could not imagine going off to college and having to deal with my dad every day... nothing against my dad, but part of coolness of going off to college is flying the nest from the rents...

...but i know, different strokes...
His dad saw very few of his HS games. He was very excited to play for his father.

His dad saw very few of his HS games. He was very excited to play for his father.
Both my kids went away to school. It helped both to become strong independent young men.Both are successful as well in their career choices.

My son is very young but I would love some day to have the opportubnity to coach him and share my love of football with him.

If he was my son I would send him to any other school just to save him from all the arm chair Quaterbacks who claim they are S.U. fans here on this site.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom