WMU Game Thread | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

WMU Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As he should be. He better be stating the second half and play through at least most of the third quarter. Bad coach move.

Agreed.

Crazier things have happened in college football than a first half blowout getting close.

And regardless, our passing game needs work. Young WR’s who haven’t played a ton, if at all.

Go back to Eric for at least 2 more drives. If it’s still a blowout late in the 3rd, then go DeVito the rest of the way.

I think Dungey should play part of third. Couple series.

I get what your saying but Dungey plays too loose with his body to play in a WMU game that’s out of touch.

Considering Dungey’s playing style isn’t exactly pocket passing I like taking him out,
No need to risk him getting hurt and plus it gave DeVito real reps.
Exactly. This has been spectacular game planning, and now spectacular game management by Dino.

Two main areas I was really concerned about were LB and WR. LBs are better than I thought. Not dominating but solid. WR I am still very worried about. Custis will be serviceable but Butler has terrible hands and Riley is just to darn small. Use Pierce more and have the two Johnsons step up or two of the Freshmen need to contribute. We won't be able to run down the throat of ACC defenses like WMU.

Two main areas I was really concerned about were LB and WR. LBs are better than I thought. Not dominating but solid. WR I am still very worried about. Custis will be serviceable but Buytler has terrible hands and Riley is just to darn small. Use Pierce more and have the two Johnsons step up or two of the Freshmen need to contribute. We won't be able to run down the throat of ACC defenses like WMU.

Butler could not drop more passes. They have given him every opportunity. They need to sit his ass.

Butler could not drop more passes. They have given him every opportunity. They need to sit his ass.

He must really get it done in practice?

Hopefully it will start to translate in games.

Agreed.

Crazier things have happened in college football than a first half blowout getting close.

And regardless, our passing game needs work. Young WR’s who haven’t played a ton, if at all.

Go back to Eric for at least 2 more drives. If it’s still a blowout late in the 3rd, then go DeVito the rest of the way.
Agreed. But love that we ran out the clock, told WMU we don’t respect you, and look forward to seeing an angry Eric with the ball to start the half.

(And as an aside, i Generally hate the Oxford comma, but I feel in that instance it was necessary.)

OdaUBKe.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors