WMU Game Thread | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

WMU Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kenneth Ruff kick returner!

Scoops a good corner. They’re picking on him tonight though and he’s not arising. Just the truth.

Gonna be that guy. Not happy with this performance. Think it's more WMU being bad than us being good.

Now can we get Dungey back. Last thing we want is to give them hope.
Too late. Stupid coaching now when you put Dungy back it looks bad and detracts from what was an overwhelming positive.

The only thing that will get me off Babers back on this is if I hear he left out a cigar in the locker room pregame.

How was the crowd out there to start the game? How is it now? Is the Orange (fan) presence being felt? Sorry I've got to ask these questions but I'm limited to the radio broadcast tonight (not good for the hard of hearing) and you guys.

Too late. Stupid coaching now when you put Dungy back it looks bad and detracts from what was an overwhelming positive.

The only thing that will get me off Babers back on this is if I hear he left out a cigar in the locker room pregame.

I’ve never been a fan of it, but giving the backup QB a series in college football is not that rare. Marrone did it all season with Paulus/Nassib.

This season is obviously different in that one in terms of W/L expectations.

But still, it’s not that rare.

It possibly cost us a scoring drive...we had one every drive until our first punt on that one.

But that’s all IMO.

Allow me to go on record as saying this QB crap is unwarranted and a terrible coaching move. Especially for a program that needs a minimum of 6 wins this year.

Not feeling the change at QB here. We should be setting the tone for the year by pummeling these guys. Get up 6 or 7 TD's and let TD play the last quarter and a half. Team feels like they lost an edge. imo Dino jumped the gun too soon.

Also, let's see Trill get in there for Scoop. 3 PI's, got beat twice, and that horrible attempt at a tackle

Don’t worry about a thing.

Because every little thing is gonna be alright.

6Srn.gif

Our receives aren’t good enough to go to strictly a passing game. Dungy keeps the defense off balance. Divito doesn’t put the pressure on the defense. They were just teeing off on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom