WMU Game Thread | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

WMU Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just run the ball, keep the clock moving and get out of this game

Gotta get some first downs to do that.

And we don’t exactly use the clock. Especially this early.

We need to keep putting up points.

Gonna go with Dino didn't want to run up the score against a former assistant. Yeah that's it.
Its a horrible move...no other way to look at it. So, now our starter who has earned it will be looking over his shoulder? These coaches are egomanaics and it could simply be DINO wanting to play his recruit which is bs.

Okay Dungey is definitely hurt now.
Let’s just hope it’s nothing major.
DeVito also getting legit reps doesn’t hurt.

Id honestly love for this to be true. Dungey hasn’t finished a season yet.. Learn how to take care of yourself or Coach will force you to.

Hmm. Too dramatic sports-movie esque for me.

Its a horrible move...no other way to look at it. So, now our starter who has earned it will be looking over his shoulder? These coaches are egomanaics and it could simply be DINO wanting to play his recruit which is bs.

No matter what is driving the change, time to get some positive mojo going again...Devito isnt chop liver...lets see how he gets a rythem

I think Dungey is hurt but is available if need be. These are good reps for Devito to get

Lol. Give me a break. Dungey is banged up. If he was 100% he is back in now.

The fact they are letting Dungy hold his helmet and they haven't taken it from him lets you know the injury isn't serious. Dungy shouldn't step on the field next till the FSU game. Have to be smart about this, the kid is always injured. If we can't hold a 20+ second half lead and beat Wagner with Devito then we are all wasting our time with this season.

Dungy vs FSUs is what is needed. The next 6 quarters we should be ok without him

Let Tommy play against Wagner.
He’s great in practices, let him get a taste of the real world and grow here. We’re not in danger yet. He doesnt look bad, its our d failing us right now.

He’s great in practices, let him get a taste of the real world and grow here. We’re not in danger yet. He doesnt look bad, its our d failing us right now.

We haven’t scored since he came in.

We scored every drive before that.

I can’t believe this game started at 6. Christ what is affected first? Pancreas or liver? What sides are they on

Yeah I'm struggling too but if we stop now I'll fall asleep

What I'm saying is let him get a start on his home field first before out on the road.

We haven’t scored since he came in.

We scored every drive before that.
Dino will make adjustments if the games in any remote danger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom