WMU Game Thread | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

WMU Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or Dungey is getting sat to teach him a lesson

Don’t be an idiot

So is he truly not hurt? Or is Dino just saying that because that’s what he does in terms of keeping info from media/opponents.

Figures that things were going too good to be true.
This is more like it! The life of a Syracuse football fan...smh.
That's Trump logic. If he's hurt, he's hurt. How do you then explain not putting him in when WMU is closing the gap?

I feel like this is a basketball game or we get a 20 point lead and lose it in the last minute down by one seconds to playAnd Syracuse going to the line shooting 1and 1!

i think he's dinged up and Dino is keeping him out, the warrior he is wants to go back in

Gonna go with Dino didn't want to run up the score against a former assistant. Yeah that's it.

Why aren't you coaching someplace? All that knowledge just going to waste...

Whatever, i love Dino too, but if you think that's a good move you never played the game and are a robot loving anything DINO does. Come on guys, you are adults, think for yourselves.

Was really hoping and kind of expecting to see a natural pass rush. Hasn't happened yet. Robinson and Coleman getting swallowed up off the edge.

Was really hoping and kind of expecting to see a natural pass rush. Hasn't happened yet. Robinson and Coleman getting swallowed up off the edge.

Were not blitzing so its often 6 against 4

Thankfully we both overreacted a bit.

When we were scoring every drive, I wasn’t worried about much.

When we’re doing nothing on offense the mind starts going to “what if we don’t score again?” and every big play we give up becomes freak out territory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom