Woman’s Championship | Syracusefan.com

Woman’s Championship

JustPherU

All Conference
Brutal just brutal watching that game.
I had some money on the game so I had to watch, but they have to do something with the rules to make it more interesting.
I didn’t post this to bash the girls game, but geeeez it was hard to watch.Arizona must have missed 25 shots within 3 feet of basket.I don’t know if lowering the rim would create a few dunks or alley oops that might bring some interest, but something has to be done.

Brutal just brutal watching that game.
I had some money on the game so I had to watch, but they have to do something with the rules to make it more interesting.
I didn’t post this to bash the girls game, but geeeez it was hard to watch.Arizona must have missed 25 shots within 3 feet of basket.I don’t know if lowering the rim would create a few dunks or alley oops that might bring some interest, but something has to be done.
I watched it as well as I have a very small connection to Tara Vanderveer. I've watched a decent amount of girls hoop in my life and this game was brutal from the reffing to the shooting to the turnovers. Most games are better than this one. I was surprised that Stanford couldn't put UA away. Stanford becomes the first team, men's or women's to win both FF game by one point. I surprised if you took UA with the points and surprised you would even bet this game.

I watched it as well as I have a very small connection to Tara Vanderveer. I've watched a decent amount of girls hoop in my life and this game was brutal from the reffing to the shooting to the turnovers. Most games are better than this one. I was surprised that Stanford couldn't put UA away. Stanford becomes the first team, men's or women's to win both FF game by one point. I surprised if you took UA with the points and surprised you would even bet this game.
I was reading a few articles on the game and wife is out of town so I figured I’d lay a few bucks down and get my gambling thrill.I don’t like giving points so I took the 7- and hoped for the best. Stanford should of beaten them by 20 and really don’t know how in the heck Arizona hung around. Sometimes it’s better to be lucky than good.

We have seen those teams before. The ugly game. Of course I live in AZ and had to root for them, plus they were the giant killer as at this point I hate UCONN. The story of their coach and that she was pumping milk for her baby at half time, seriously she is the ultimate woman coaching in the woman's final. Yes women's basketball can be so much more fun to watch than this game but as I said we have seen those men's games also.

ugly to watch.. Stanford decided to just throw the ball away over and over and forgot how to even get a shot off the last few minutes.. Ariz decided bad shots are better than no shots.. Bad decisions all over for both teams that last quarter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom