Women’s F4/Caitlin Clark | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Women’s F4/Caitlin Clark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better athlete Caitlin Clark or Caitlyn Jenner?

I've watched almost every Iowa game this season and I sure haven't been bored.
I used to go to a lot of SU women’s games back in the day, went on a few dates that played, but even without that connection I went to Aces games in Vegas and it was always a blast, I need to get to more Woman’s Cuse games, always a good time.

She’s the Michael Jordan of women’s basketball! Except she’s better in her particular sport, much better passer.

Literally have not heard of her before seven minutes and 47 seconds left in this game when I see her hit a shot from the logo like an nba player. Somebody wrote above, accurately, a generational talent. I will be watching Sunday for certain. Wow.

Last edited:
My dad went to Iowa so I'm all black and gold tonight. Wasn't sure if they'd be able to hang with SC, but Caitlin has just been unbelievable.
I live 90 miles from campus in SE Iowa and my triplets were born at the hospital in Iowa City. We were all hoping for a win but not sure it was gonna happen either. Iowa pretty much led from start to finish. Unfortunately they canceled the stuff going on at Carver due to the storm which turns out to be a good call with a couple tornado's reportedly touching down. We still did our fair share of yelling and cheering!

The best player beat the best team.

Maybe if the South Carolina players had skipped the false eyelashes they could have guarded her better. Then again, maybe not...
Ha we literally were saying their eyelashes are bigger than they were! And them was some big tall girls.

Quick with the dribble, in the gym range, sees the entire floor and is a very good passer. One of the best offensive college basketball players I've ever seen. That game was insanely entertaining. Looking forward to Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.