Women’s F4/Caitlin Clark | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Women’s F4/Caitlin Clark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow that is terrible NCAAW players can't leave early for the WNBA and Clark has no choice but to return. I was wondering earlier why it has never happened just assumed the pay was too low. That is a really short window these ladies have to make money playing basketball no wonder they have to go play in Russia during the offseason. Awful.
The announcer is wrong. Clark can leave if she wanted to. Allowed to leave for WNBA after 3 years.

Reese would never play on my team. Glad she picked Maryland over Cuse in hindsight.

The announcer is wrong. Clark can leave if she wanted to. Allowed to leave for WNBA after 3 years.
no she cant she is not old enough. And she is already talking of staying for 5.. You have to be 22 to go to the WNBA

no she cant she is not old enough. And she is already talking of staying for 5.. You have to be 22 to go to the WNBA
My bad. Wasn’t aware of the stupid age rule. She announced during the year that she would return for her fourth year, which made it seem WNBA was an option.

With wnba salary cap she might make more in NIL endorsements than the WNBA

With wnba salary cap she might make more in NIL endorsements than the WNBA
She is doing quite well with NIL, and it's real NIL also with endorsements, commercials etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.