WOOOO!!! | Syracusefan.com

WOOOO!!!

KaiserUEO

2022 and 2x ESPN Tourney Challenge Winner
every single one of u muthafluckas know who and what I’m talking about.

No mention of another great 30/30???

As mesmerizing as it was when I was watching, I missed the first 10 minutes, and just couldn't make it to 11:30.

I can't wait to watch the rest.

It's a story of how a man became the gimmick he had created and lived the life of the gimmick instead of the man.

Man, the story of him and his son tore me up. Jeezus, black tar heroin.

Very well done, and, for me, a longtime fan, very depressing.

It's a story of how a man became the gimmick he had created and lived the life of the gimmick instead of the man.

Man, the story of him and his son tore me up. Jeezus, black tar heroin.

Very well done, and, for me, a longtime fan, very depressing.

Comes across as not a good guy, very self absorbed.

Well, he comes across as someone who now looks back on his life with no small amount of regret. He said he wasn't a good father or a good husband, and he's facing up to that. We all have failings and Rick sure had his. But he was the most entertaining wrestling performer I'd ever seen, and that's quite an accomplishment.

Well, he comes across as someone who now looks back on his life with no small amount of regret. He said he wasn't a good father or a good husband, and he's facing up to that. We all have failings and Rick sure had his. But he was the most entertaining wrestling performer I'd ever seen, and that's quite an accomplishment.
And in the end, how good you were are your job, isn't nearly as important as how you were as a man. As a father. As a Husband. As a son. As a friend.

Interested that there was no mention of steroids in wrestling back in that day, had to be everywhere, probably still is.

Also no mention of Piper/ Flair dispute??

Last edited:
Interested that there was no mention of steroids in wrestling back in that day, had to be everywhere, probably still is.

There was a brief mention about Rick's son Reid doing steroids, I'm sure the WWE didn't want a big thing about it.

Thought Piper and Flair were buddies?

Thought Piper and Flair were buddies?
Piper and Flair were real good friends.
Flair’s best friends in wrestling were Arn Anderson, Ricky Steamboat, Roddy Piper.

Piper and Flair were real good friends.
Flair’s best friends in wrestling were Arn Anderson, Ricky Steamboat, Roddy Piper.

He must’ve meant their in ring feud? I remember them having a good rivalry when Flair first came to WWF.

He must’ve meant their in ring feud? I remember them having a good rivalry when Flair first came to WWF.
Survivor Series 1991. Piper’s team vs. Flair’s team.
Flair had the stones to wear the NWA belt because he actually owned it because the NWA didn’t put up the 25k deposit.

Flair didn’t give them the belt back until they paid him 50k for it.

Also, I loved the doc and thought it was very well done and entertaining but it was certainly sad and depressing too. The part about Flair’s son was brutal.

Thought it was interesting how honest and open HHH and Shawn Michaels were in their comments.

Survivor Series 1991. Piper’s team vs. Flair’s team.
Flair had the stones to wear the NWA belt because he actually owned it because the NWA didn’t put up the 25k deposit.

Flair didn’t give them the belt back until they paid him 50k for it.

Yeah, that was awesome. I loved that time in wrestling with Piper-Flair and Savage-Jake Roberts rivalries and my personal favorite Bret Hart carrying the intercontinental title. I remember it felt like such a big deal whenever Flair was on TV back then, with Bobby Heenan and Mr. Perfect playing their roles perfectly too.

Yeah, that was awesome. I loved that time in wrestling with Piper-Flair and Savage-Jake Roberts rivalries and my personal favorite Bret Hart carrying the intercontinental title. I remember it felt like such a big deal whenever Flair was on TV back then, with Bobby Heenan and Mr. Perfect playing their roles perfectly too.
1990-1992 was an awesome Era.
Royal Rumble 1992 was loaded.
That has to be in the top 5 of Flair matches.
Bobby Hennan and Gorilla Monsoon were awesome on commentary during that match.

1990-1992 was an awesome Era.
Royal Rumble 1992 was loaded.
That has to be in the top 5 of Flair matches.
Bobby Hennan and Gorilla Monsoon were awesome on commentary during that match.

Yup, easily the greatest Rumble I’ve seen. I watched the VCR tape of that so many times as a kid.

Yup, easily the greatest Rumble I’ve seen. I watched the VCR tape of that so many times as a kid.

I went to the Rumble in Philly in 2015, and to get myself fired up I ended up watching that match again for the first time in a long time. Such a great match. Heenan is just amazing. the post match interview; so great.

Worst rumble ever? I'm going 1999.

I went to the Rumble in Philly in 2015, and to get myself fired up I ended up watching that match again for the first time in a long time. Such a great match. Heenan is just amazing. the post match interview; so great.

Hennan: “That’s not fair to Flair, he should be number 31 and face the winner”
Monsoon: “Will you be serious, here comes number three and it’s Ric Flair kiss it goodbye Brain”
Hennan: “Damn it”

The rest of the Rumble Heenan and Monsoon are gold.

Worst Rumble by far is 1995.
No depth and it was every minute new entry.

99 was bad but Austin and McMahon were gold.

Worst Rumble by far is 1995.
No depth and it was every minute new entry.

99 was bad but Austin and McMahon were gold.

95 being so short maybe helped it? Only 35 minutes of crap against 60...

The rumble I went to in 2015 was pretty bad, since they eliminated Bryan so early and the crowd took a total dump on the match. The 3 way with Cena/Rollins/Lesnar was amazing though. I haven't been to a ton of live shows (maybe 10 max) but I feel like I've gotten really lucky and seen some awesome matches. I've been to the Rumble in 2015, NXT and Summerslam the last 3 years, and 2 raws, one in 2013 and one in 2014. (nothing special from a match perspective) I've seen

1) 2015 Rumble triple threat
2) Sasha-Bayley NXT 2015
3) Revial-DIY NXT 2016
4) Cena-Styles Summerslam 16
5) 4 way main event at Summerslam 17

I may be forgetting one or two here also.

95 being so short maybe helped it? Only 35 minutes of crap against 60...

The rumble I went to in 2015 was pretty bad, since they eliminated Bryan so early and the crowd took a total dump on the match. The 3 way with Cena/Rollins/Lesnar was amazing though. I haven't been to a ton of live shows (maybe 10 max) but I feel like I've gotten really lucky and seen some awesome matches. I've been to the Rumble in 2015, NXT and Summerslam the last 3 years, and 2 raws, one in 2013 and one in 2014. (nothing special from a match perspective) I've seen

1) 2015 Rumble triple threat
2) Sasha-Bayley NXT 2015
3) Revial-DIY NXT 2016
4) Cena-Styles Summerslam 16
5) 4 way main event at Summerslam 17

I may be forgetting one or two here also.
99 had the memorial I Quit match between Rock and Mankind where Foley got hit in the head 20 times by a chair.

I was at Michaels-Taker WM 25 best match I think ever.

I love how the Philly Crowd hijacked the 2015 Rumble.
Reigns blows and is part of the reason I don’t watch anymore.
He sucks on the mic and awful in the ring.
He is treated like a Superman. No thanks. I loved the let’s go Rusev chant at the end of the 2015 Rumble.

99 had the memorial I Quit match between Rock and Mankind where Foley got hit in the head 20 times by a chair.

I was at Michaels-Taker WM 25 best match I think ever.

I love how the Philly Crowd hijacked the 2015 Rumble.
Reigns blows and is part of the reason I don’t watch anymore.
He sucks on the mic and awful in the ring.
He is treated like a Superman. No thanks. I loved the let’s go Rusev chant at the end of the 2015 Rumble.

I was talking purely rumble matches. I watched back the Rock/Foley match a few months ago, so brutal. Really difficult to watch in hindsight.

that Mania 25 match was awesome, I find that I probably overrate matches when I'm there live. So if I think that match was one of the best ever watching it at home (which I do) then I can't imagine what I would think if i was there.

I've never made it to a Mania, I really need to make that happen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom