WOOOO!!! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

WOOOO!!!

I was talking purely rumble matches. I watched back the Rock/Foley match a few months ago, so brutal. Really difficult to watch in hindsight.

that Mania 25 match was awesome, I find that I probably overrate matches when I'm there live. So if I think that match was one of the best ever watching it at home (which I do) then I can't imagine what I would think if i was there.

I've never made it to a Mania, I really need to make that happen.
Dudley’s-Hardy’s RR 2000 was a great match.

I was talking purely rumble matches. I watched back the Rock/Foley match a few months ago, so brutal. Really difficult to watch in hindsight.

that Mania 25 match was awesome, I find that I probably overrate matches when I'm there live. So if I think that match was one of the best ever watching it at home (which I do) then I can't imagine what I would think if i was there.

I've never made it to a Mania, I really need to make that happen.
Benoit-Jericho ladder match 2001 RR was awesome.

Dudley’s-Hardy’s RR 2000 was a great match.

that was a great show, the Cactux Jack-HHH main event is a favorite of mine. All time classic match.

Benoit-Jericho ladder match 2001 RR was awesome.

The spot where Benoit dives out of the ring and Jericho annihilates him with a chair; man, you see that kind of thing in a different light now. (Match was awesome though)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom