Work this morning | Syracusefan.com

Work this morning

NKR1978

Living Legend
People are treating me like my dog died. Every asking if I'm ok, telling me they're sorry and trying to cheer me up. It's actually really funny. While I had a little bit of a "so this is what it feels like to wake up in a world where Syracuse isn't undefeated" when I woke up, I'm remarkably over last night and can't wait for Saturday.

Losses like last night are what makes the rest of the season before it so special. And looking ahead, I trust JB and see a lot of parallels with last year in terms of the shortened bench leading to some fatigue and losses piling up. JB and the team figured it out last year right when all looked lost and I'm confident we haven't seen this team's best yet.

People are treating me like my dog died. Every asking if I'm ok, telling me they're sorry and trying to cheer me up. It's actually really funny. While I had a little bit of a "so this is what it feels like to wake up in a world where Syracuse isn't undefeated" when I woke up, I'm remarkably over last night and can't wait for Saturday.

Losses like last night are what makes the rest of the season before it so special. And looking ahead, I trust JB and see a lot of parallels with last year in terms of the shortened bench leading to some fatigue and losses piling up. JB and the team figured it out last year right when all looked lost and I'm confident we haven't seen this team's best yet.

I felt 1000X worse walking out of the verizon center after we scored 39 points against Gtown last year than I did walking out of the Dome last night I can tell you that. I thought we were all done and wouldnt crack 60 points ever again after that game and we got our offensive mojo back. We will get it back again.

unfriend.png
What I hate is your so called Friends on Facebook who never contact you but only when Syracuse losses. One went to Pitt and the other one to Nova.

I felt 1000X worse walking out of the verizon center after we scored 39 points against Gtown last year than I did walking out of the Dome last night I can tell you that. I thought we were all done and wouldnt crack 60 points ever again after that game and we got our offensive mojo back. We will get it back again.

I went back and read some of the threads this morning from after the Georgetown game. That was just the worst.

Right there with you... God that was painful last yr at the verizon center... Loss isn't that big of deal and am looking forward to the adjustments JB and the team make offensively. They're 25-1... Let's enjoy it!

At least you are getting support. Can't say the same here... several visits to my office have been less than benevolent...
Don't worry tell them Hoya fans they can enjoy the NIT. Also, F Luke Russert that kid is not his dad and I can say he was an ass when I worked the SC in DC.

I'm in Rochester and I've gotten a few "I didn't watch the game...what happened?!?!"

My internal monologue has basically went..."Where do I even begin? Offense, free throw shooting, blah blah blah...screw it, I don't feel like getting in to it."

I finally have just settled with, "I don't know."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom