Worst Refereed Games Against Cuse - All Time | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Worst Refereed Games Against Cuse - All Time

Forgot about that one. Andre was a statue and Adams, (a long time pest) wound up on the line with no time left, just needing to make a free throw to win.

I also, amazingly, forgot the Michael Graham game where a flagrant foul got turned into a one-and-one by John Thompson's glare. That was Froggy, too. he lived in Syracuse and somebody figured out that 70% of his calls in a Syracuse game went against Syracuse.

I'm surprised it took this long for someone to mention the Michael Graham game in the Big East Final where he swung at Andre Hawkins. That was the first one that came to mind for me, closely followed by the Ohio State Eight 8 / Bernie Fine Punishment Game.

One in the Leo era ,80's ,Dr Tom Davis Coach, BC Game 6 SU Players fouled out...
Thanks OE I remember they called a walk on Leo against Leo in a BET Game on a Inbounds pass (B.C. did not score) However years later I asked Leo about that call and he said he didn't move his pivot foot ( I don't know if that is relevant or not could be same game.

I'm surprised it took this long for someone to mention the Michael Graham game in the Big East Final where he swung at Andre Hawkins. That was the first one that came to mind for me, closely followed by the Ohio State Eight 8 / Bernie Fine Punishment Game.

Definitely wins the award for best JB post game presser of all time.

Ohio State game was 40 minutes of hell and I’m not talking about Nolan Richardson’s defense. I have Ohio State fan friends who thought it was ridiculous.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom