Worst Syracuse team I've ever seen. | Syracusefan.com

Worst Syracuse team I've ever seen.

This program has been in a downward spiral ever since we lost at home to BC during the Ennis season three years ago.

(Yes, I know we went to the Final Four last year, but it masks the fact that we lost 14 games).

I've never been more wrong about a team's potential. With that said, I'm taking a break from the board for real this time. It's bad enough watching it without talking about it over and over. Everyone have a nice holiday season!

I blame this on the coaching staff. Too much talent to be this chitty.
I don't care if what is was like in 1978 or what the media was like then. Our coach doesn't do anything to help the team but scold them.
Our halfcourt offense doesn't change.

This program has been in a downward spiral ever since we lost at home to BC during the Ennis season three years ago.

(Yes, I know we went to the Final Four last year, but it masks the fact that we lost 14 games).

It was those godawful unis with the blue shorts. They put a hex on us.

I blame this on the coaching staff. Too much talent to be this chitty.
I don't care if what is was like in 1978 or what the media was like then. Our coach doesn't do anything to help the team but scold them.
Our halfcourt offense doesn't change.

Do we really have that much talent or do we have fools gold?

Do we really have that much talent or do we have fools gold?

You know the expression "the whole is greater than the sum of it's parts?" Our whole is significantly less than the sum of it's parts. We have talented players, but there is absolutely no cohesion whatsoever. That play to end the first half was the only time we did anything resembling team basketball. Literally one play.

Last edited:
Good year for JB to leave. Then next year the excuse will be new coach
Ill be honest, it's tough for me to get invested in these games recently. Until we bring in some new blood or if Hopkins takes over and RUNS DIFFERENT STUFF ill be reinvested again. Really hard to watch a coaching staff do literally nothing Xs and Os wise after watching poor game after poor game

It's not a foregone conclusion that this team gets #1000 for JB this year.

We have a center in Coleman.
We have a PF in Lydon.
We have a SF in White.
We have guards in Battle and Howard.
We have Thompson and Gillon on the bench.

We have talent. JB is wasting it.

We have Chuk... sorry couldn't keep a straight face.

Really hope he gets better but I don't see it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom