Would love to see the Bonnies... | Syracusefan.com

Would love to see the Bonnies...

bpo57

Living Legend
win the A10 tournament. Seems like it has been quite a while since they went to the NCAAs. It might also lead to four bids for the A10 since it seems Xavier has done enough to get in and Temple and StL are locks.

win the A10 tournament. Seems like it has been quite a while since they went to the NCAAs. It might also lead to four bids for the A10 since it seems Xavier has done enough to get in and Temple and StL are locks.

Ef them. Ever since they threw coins and other crap at our players I've wished nothing but ill will on that 5th rate POS school.

Sent from my DROIDX

Only problem with them winning is that Lindsley would spend more time on them instead of cuse

NICHOLSON_001.jpg

Watch for this dude. One of the best players in the country. Won the A-10 player of the year. Has some of the best footwork for a big man in a long, long time. Utilizes and makes hook shots, regularly.

Ef them. Ever since they threw coins and other crap at our players I've wished nothing but ill will on that 5th rate POS school.

Sent from my DROIDX

Long memory, eh?

I'm too young to remember the coin incident but I'm cheering for the Bonnies too. It's fun to cheer for whoever we want in these games instead of those couple years when we were on the bubble and had to worry about that crap.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom