Would someone tell those morons at the UConn board | Syracusefan.com

Would someone tell those morons at the UConn board

dasher

Living Legend
who were chiming in about how we swallowed our balls at the big east tournament that we have beat them like 5 of the last 6 times we faced them in the Big east tournament. How could they be so dumb as to not remember that? One of the things that has hurt us in the NCAA is not being paired with them. Oh, and good friend fishy dismissed Ao's injury two years ago. Two years ago when we were ranked #1 at the end of the regular season and then lost our three year sr starting center. He didn't like our guards. You know Andy Rautins, who made the knicks last year. I will miss beating them. There will be more years like this one for them. And for us.

Uconn fans are imbeciles.

The most obnoxious fanbase--bar none--I have ever encountered. I hope they enjoy their last 2-3 games of relevance, because after that they are fast tracking to becoming UMass the second.

chill__bro_by_kimmit-d3b8w55.png

yes rf. Poor bastards don't even realize what is happening. I am leaning toward a no vote if the ACC ever considers them.

Andy Rautins? The worst pick in that whole draft was Andy Rautins. What a terrible NBA player he was. Thabeet-awful.

Andy Rautins? The worst pick in that whole draft was Andy Rautins. What a terrible NBA player he was. Thabeet-awful.
so you are comparing a guy picked in the middle of the second round to a guy picked second overall?:noidea:

I had really started to worry that you wouldn't post in this thread. Whew.

When I went to Gampel, many UConn fans remarked to "enjoy the ACC" to which i replied, "We will, enjoy Conference USA". They couldn't be more clueless.

Uconn fans are imbeciles.

The most obnoxious fanbase--bar none--I have ever encountered. I hope they enjoy their last 2-3 games of relevance, because after that they are fast tracking to becoming UMass the second.

We may need about 20 more years to accomplish what they have in the NCAA tourny though.

Glad you posted zls. Your post about what an easy draw we had in 2003 is the perfect example of what I am talking about. What made it easy. Playing two #1 seeds and a #2? Or are you suffering from the belief that Boston is part of Syracuse. We beat Manhatten and Okie st in Boston. Yes, we won two games in albany. If you watched the Oklahoma game you would realize that we would have beat them in Kelvin Sampson's back yard. What is easy about Texas (who uconn lost to) and Kansas in New Orleans? Nothing. We have been to three nc games. We faced royalty every time. Kentucky, Indiana and Kansas.

Glad you posted zls. Your post about what an easy draw we had in 2003 is the perfect example of what I am talking about. What made it easy. Playing two #1 seeds and a #2? Or are you suffering from the belief that Boston is part of Syracuse. We beat Manhatten and Okie st in Boston. Yes, we won two games in albany. If you watched the Oklahoma game you would realize that we would have beat them in Kelvin Sampson's back yard. What is easy about Texas (who uconn lost to) and Kansas in New Orleans? Nothing. We have been to three nc games. We faced royalty every time. Kentucky, Indiana and Kansas.
Have to give Uconn their due for winning 3 but they were giftwrapped 2 titles with drawing Georgia Tech and Butler. We had to play Indiana and the 96 Kentucky team.

We have been to three nc games. We faced royalty every time. Kentucky, Indiana and Kansas.

Are you saying the Butler Bulldogs are not college basketball royalty? Nonsense!

I can't wait to watch uconn swallow their ballz against Iowa State, then quickly fall into an abyss of irrelevance. It's going to be sweet.

Have to give Uconn their due for winning 3 but they were giftwrapped 2 titles with drawing Georgia Tech and Butler. We had to play Indiana and the 96 Kentucky team.
Honestly their 04 team was by far the best team in the country, I don't think it mattered who they drew, they were gonna win it all; probably Calhoun's best team ever. Agreed about last year though, absolute cake walk.

Uconn fans are truly living in a fantasy world. Calhoun is a saint, the program hasn't a blemish. They are right, and the NCAA and the rest of America are out to get them.

Uconn fans are truly living in a fantasy world. Calhoun is a saint, the program hasn't a blemish. They are right, and the NCAA and the rest of America are out to get them.
Their potential 2nd round game vs. UK might be their biggest game for a long time, let them have their fun. Maybe they're looking forward to playing Houston on Thursday of the Big East Tournament, but I wouldn't be

We may need about 20 more years to accomplish what they have in the NCAA tourny though.

That's the MyMeloMyMan we all know--accentuate the negative.

who were chiming in about how we swallowed our balls at the big east tournament that we have beat them like 5 of the last 6 times we faced them in the Big east tournament. How could they be so dumb as to not remember that? One of the things that has hurt us in the NCAA is not being paired with them. Oh, and good friend fishy dismissed Ao's injury two years ago. Two years ago when we were ranked #1 at the end of the regular season and then lost our three year sr starting center. He didn't like our guards. You know Andy Rautins, who made the knicks last year. I will miss beating them. There will be more years like this one for them. And for us.

"Yah but you guys can't get past the S16 so there" [/uconn fan].

I was watching the youtube of the George Mason choke the other day. The funny thing about that game which people forget is Washington was literally referee'd out of the tournament 2 days earlier (how Romar didn't get himself ejected from that game I'll never know). But hey they count it as an Elite 8 appearance, I guess.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom