Wouldn't be SU without drama | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Wouldn't be SU without drama

Status
Not open for further replies.
No chance Woody has to drop down below P5 level to play.

He will be a guy that transfers to a peer program and does well. Most of the guys pushed out you knew were limited like Moyer/Goodine/Carey.

Johnson was good but JB treated him like turd. He single handedly beat a good ND team on the road. He'd have been a starter somewhere other than Lasalle and got NBA minutes.
I don’t disagree with you, just saying that if I were in his position I’d want out.

Everybody's different.

Frank got Covid, and he's practically done for the year.

Woody got 4 minutes against Clemson, and struggled to get up and down the court. He didn't look fully recovered a few weeks ago.

He's got to be patient. Covid sucks.
Agreed Covid sucks. It took me 3-4 months to fully recover and I'm not trying to be a college athlete, just keep up with a 3 year old.

Almost 10 years ago, also had two great players ahead of him on a great team. Not even close to the same situation.

Nope and pure PGs aren't 6th men. Dion was a hybrid wing/guard at this level.

Add in the fact that Kadary is on another level to anyone that has stepped on the floor for Syracuse in years and its completely ridiculous.

I care but I refuse to acknowledge it.

I'm going to eat my feelings.

Bet Girard III knows what I'm talking about, amirite?

ive seen so many players transfer over the past 35 years that I’ve come to not really care much about it. Most are a blip and never really do much at their new homes anyways.

I’ve become apethetic to the hoops program. Team is horribly flawed, both guards are not good enough to start on a high level ACC team and I’m ready for some new blood to take the reigns.

Nope and pure PGs aren't 6th men. Dion was a hybrid wing/guard at this level.

Add in the fact that Kadary is on another level to anyone that has stepped on the floor for Syracuse in years and its completely ridiculous.
Not to mention it isn’t even just about offense, Richmond is by far our best defender at the top, another area we need help at. Best passer, best defender, most efficient scorer, and he has to wait until the game is almost 25% over to get in. Ludicrous

I wanted Waiters to start and play a majority of the minutes, what what you will about the two starters but they were both upper classmen and we lost 3 games the entire year with the way things were set up. If we were undefeated right now, I’d probably be ok with Kadary coming off the bench, we’re not undefeated and we aren’t very good, there’s zero excuse for Richmond to be starting on the bench.

Honestly I really don't care - if the kid plays 25 minutes plus and is there at crunch time that's fine by me.

My bigger issues are the donut in the middle and running out AAAA wing types that leave after two years. Not sure how that's fixable.

Honestly I really don't care - if the kid plays 25 minutes plus and is there at crunch time that's fine by me.

My bigger issues are the donut in the middle and running out AAAA wing types that leave after two years. Not sure how that's fixable.
I’d rather see him start rather than come in when we’re stale and or down on the scoreboard. If we start well and with energy the momentum sticks, it’s difficult to try and get mojo back after 6-10 minutes of not moving on offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom