Wow, night before Duke game and crickets! | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Wow, night before Duke game and crickets!

Are you feeling ok? A 'Cuse fan asked what the dook board was like, I answered and you get your underwear in a bunch over it? :crazy:

I didn't want to get you too riled. Our friend was right, it's looking a bit weak here tonight. He was cheering us on in good spirits but I'm worried the fanbase is a bit worn, although not many will readily admit it without a fullcourt press.

Laughed with the bartender here in Durham - opened up once he found out I was from Syracuse - he is a closet UNC fan working in Duke land and hopes SU beats down Duke - double loss in one week is more than he could hope for. He said Dukes legs gave out in last 10 minutes of UNC game (otherwise he thought UNC should have lost that game) and should be a good win for Cuse cause Dukies looked worn out to him.

What's the old saying - an enemy of my enemy is my friend?
Hood had 6 overtimes worth of sweat on him by the 10 minute mark.

I am just saying a teacher has zero right to try and impress ANY of his/her beliefs/views/allegiances on children.

People talk on phone in shows, fan forums, in pubs, etc all the time. There's no way to tell if he a.) actually did that; or b.) is even a teacher. For all anyone knows he was just some Duke fan (or even a Pack fan) phoning in to antagonize UNC tight arses. You should just lighten up a little.

People talk on phone in shows, fan forums, in pubs, etc all the time. There's no way to tell if a.) he actually did that; or b.) is even a teacher. For all anyone knows he was just some Duke fan (or even a Pack fan) phoning in to antagonize UNC tight arses. You should just lighten up a little.

Not trying to be offensive, but why try to call someone out if you haven't paid attention to the point that you know what is being discussed?

That was said in response to a question about the dook board, and if they were in meltdown. I replied that they were, and then gave an example... from the dook board. The dookies name is TheUltimateLord, look up his posts yourself if you want.

Are you feeling ok? A 'Cuse fan asked what the dook board was like, I answered and you get your underwear in a bunch over it? :crazy:
And I felt as a CUSE board, the topic was getting away from US! I was just hoping that YOUR point, and who asked it would get taken to the OT board?

This song is so much fun to play on guitar. My band in college spent many a practice jamming on this...

First you make an absolutely mint phone case. Now this. Your cred with me is off the charts, man.

Geez Louise, it belatedly occurred to me that I started this little brouhaha! Hey, I happen to think that Duke's fans' attitudes are of interest the night before our game. UNC Blue was responding to my question. (Thanks, bro!) At any rate, it's now morning and Game Day. UNC plays Wake and we are about to enter the sanctified sweatbox called Cameron. Good luck to our teams!

The CNY weather today is identical to last years weather when we played @ Louisville. What are the chances?

Geez Louise, it belatedly occurred to me that I started this little brouhaha! Hey, I happen to think that Duke's fans' attitudes are of interest the night before our game. UNC Blue was responding to my question. (Thanks, bro!) At any rate, it's now morning and Game Day. UNC plays Wake and we are about to enter the sanctified sweatbox called Cameron. Good luck to our teams!
My bad bballbeadle, I went really hard in the paint last night with my pregame warmups!

Guy across the bar is trashed.. He just bought a shot of Jameson for everyone sitting at the bar. If they refused the shot, he drank it, and told them they weren't allowed to sit at the bar anymore. We now have 4 people less at the bar then we started
I don't remember being in Alaska last night, maybe I drank too much Jameson. I can always clear out a bar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom