Wow, one week until football... | Syracusefan.com

Wow, one week until football...

A Clockwork Orange

2022 Cali Winner (Overall Record)
That came up quickly.

Anyone have any insight on what we can expect from Wake? Sounds like they have some players.

i cant believe its already here..there was a thread on the scout board about guesses for what the line would be..i said wake -7..then i was reminded they were 3-9 or somethin last year..i think itll be a challenge but we should be more talented then them

The countdown is on--one week!

Need to get out of the box with a win--can't afford to lose to WF at home.

i cant believe its already here..there was a thread on the scout board about guesses for what the line would be..i said wake -7..then i was reminded they were 3-9 or somethin last year..i think itll be a challenge but we should be more talented then them

Its actually the reverse. Cuse -7

heard wake has a decent o line and a returning running back that had a solid year. I'm assuming they are going to try and run it down our throats. Either way we have more returning experience overall, and this game will go a long way in deciding if we have a successful season. Plus its an ACC school, we MUST win.

heard wake has a decent o line and a returning running back that had a solid year. I'm assuming they are going to try and run it down our throats. Either way we have more returning experience overall, and this game will go a long way in deciding if we have a successful season. Plus its an ACC school, we MUST win.

i thought it was the other way around, decent running back but really bad oline and had a true frosh qb last yr who played decent but took his share of hits.

I'm just still amazed that the biggest starter on their DL is like 265lbs. Bailey and the OL should have a great day opening them up to some strikes downfield by Nassib later in the game.

i thought it was the other way around, decent running back but really bad oline and had a true frosh qb last yr who played decent but took his share of hits.

Cuse clappy has it right, I spent some time reading there board and some scrimmage reports and I took away what hee did a pretty good RB (shredded VA Tech last year), decent QB, and according to Wake fans what could be there best WR core in a while. Problem for them is that there O line seems pretty bad and while it appears there somewhat improved this year I dont get the sense there even a mediocore line at this point. This is one of those games where If we can get any sort of decent lead 14 heck even 10 points I think we can unleash the blitz packages and have a field day. However, if the game starts off like most SU openers and were down 7 before Cali even remembers the game is on we could be in big trouble. Wake is going to try an pound the ball and mix in short to intermediate passes to move the chains. I hope the D line is ready and that Nassib is on his game as we should be able to do damage through the Air with all the weapons we have (minus sales, that idiot).

yea heard running back was and thought their o line was decent, but guess not. Either way there is no reason why chandler doesnt have 3 sacks, and our LBs should get in behind their gybroney offensive lineman for some clear shots at this young qb.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom