Wow Talk About Shots Fired By BC | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Wow Talk About Shots Fired By BC

I'd say tee is going to be upset about you renaming a "tee," but I don't think he can actually get upset.

Nope...there are "Tees" and "AFOs"...Tee gives out Tees and I give out AFO's...we back each other up and hit areas where the other rarely goes, to ensure complete coverage of likes (AKA Tees and AFOs)...make sense?

The irony in all this is that if they are supposedly going to rise from the ashes of the burnt turd of a season they put together last year, it will be led by a former Syracuse assistant.

Not to mention, we're coming off an 8-5 bowl winning season, as co-conference champs, including a thrashing of top 10 Louisville, and we've beaten them head to head on the 2 recruits, Zaire Franklin and Jason Cabinda, that both schools offered.

Boston College?

This is a feeble attempt to stir blood and blow flames back into a rivalry which was just as they said, a decade ago.

Syracuse went on to pump out NFL talent and successfully rebuild to the point where they enticed the ACC.

Boston College fell apart and scurried.

The last loss to BC for us was just a loss, for them it was there Orange Bowl.

Boston College?

This is a feeble attempt to stir blood and blow flames back into a rivalry which was just as they said, a decade ago.

Syracuse went on to pump out NFL talent and successfully rebuild to the point where they enticed the ACC.

Boston College fell apart and scurried.

The last loss to BC for us was just a loss, for them it was there Orange Bowl.

I believe you chose to not remember about 4 years, where we were the laughingstock of college football and BC had Matt Ryan...

I believe you chose to not remember about 4 years, where we were the laughingstock of college football and BC had Matt Ryan...

"were" and "had"

BC is the laughingstock of college football and we HAVE Jerome Smith, PTG, 2 other great backs ...nope 3 more counting Ameen Moore...

and 2 solid QBs in Hunt and Allen.

The pitt diss shows ignorance... Pitt has great tradition (I hate to say maybe more than SU).. multiple championships... Dan Marino, Tony Dorsett, DitkaAAAA, larry Fitzgerald etc...

BC's legacy--- "the hail mary"--- which still to this day is a symbol of luck

BC didn't flourish in ACC because it's BC... Su and Pitt will because... Well... they are SU and Pitt

BC stopped flourishing in football because they made the horrible decision to fire Jeff Jagodzinksi, and, hire Frank Spaziani.

UNC fans are a little wary of them in hoops, because they seem to have our number at times, for whatever reason. Always have.

BC stopped flourishing in football because they made the horrible decision to fire Jeff Jagodzinksi, and, hire Frank Spaziani.

UNC fans are a little wary of them in hoops, because they seem to have our number at times, for whatever reason. Always have.
If they kept Skinner I still think they'd be doing well. Mystifying decision to fire him.

What's the story with the sombrero?

We played BC in the last game of the season in '04 at BC. We were a mediocre team at 5-5. All BC had to do is beat us and they would go to the Fiesta Bowl as BE Champs. BC has a group of dorks aka Superfans in Gold T-Shirts wearing Sombreros and tossing tortillas. Our team had some injuries and Diamond Ferri played both ways that day and had a career day in an Upset Win for us. BC slinked off to the ACC without the BCS Bowl they thought they would get. Cuse gets to 6-5 and backs into a bowl game and gets throttled by GTech.

don't you know all that matters anymore when it comes to CFB is the last 3, forget history and tradition . those 4 yrs when they had Matt Ryan could have been 4 decades ago.

I gotta admit that article made my blood boil a little bit. Can't wait to whip them in football this year. Time to trade the douchey Jesuits in Georgetown for the douchey Jesuits in Chestnut Hill.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2
This would be where you tell them: "we've got two words for ya!!!"...

SU-BC works so much better than SU-Pitt. The game always meant more, and given the way it ended in 2003/2004, let's hope it gets back to that. Oh, and let's pretend 2010 never happened. That game set offensive football back years.

Pretty funny that we're coming in feeling pretty good about ourselves, and they're replacing their GRob. We know how they feel.

Aholes.

My girlfriends parents went to BC so I have now been to 2 games in that douchebucket. Dumb ass students wearing gold superfan T-Shirts, leave it to people from Boston to think that there is another breed of fan known as the superfan and of course they inhabit the streets of Boston. The stadium is very out of place and the games that I went to there were more fans of Va Tech and Miami than there were for BC. Not to mention that they ate this year. Yea they may have won a bunch of games with Matt Ryan a couple of years ago, but who can anybody name that went to BC besides Matt Ryan and Doug Flutie?

Hardest part for me in the renewed "rivalry" is that I really like Addazio. Liked the post, thought it was well done.

my email to this gentleman:

Nice attack article on the Cuse. Still bitter from the November 2004 loss at home vs Cuse?? The one game that cost you a BCS bid and millions? I look forward to playing you in basketball in Boston, which will be a home game for the Cuse. When was the last time you won a meaningful game in basketball/football?? Thought so, haters will hate, jealousy, a beautiful thing. Cuse owns the Northeast, always have, always will, accept it!!

my email to this gentleman:

Nice attack article on the Cuse. Still bitter from the November 2004 loss at home vs Cuse?? The one game that cost you a BCS bid and millions? I look forward to playing you in basketball in Boston, which will be a home game for the Cuse. When was the last time you won a meaningful game in basketball/football?? Thought so, haters will hate, jealousy, a beautiful thing. Cuse owns the Northeast, always have, always will, accept it!!
wow dude it wasn't even a serious article... did it hurt your feelings that bad?

Yea they may have won a bunch of games with Matt Ryan a couple of years ago, but who can anybody name that went to BC besides Matt Ryan and Doug Flutie?

Hasselbeck
The other Hasselbeck.
Chris Snee
Kiwi
Herzlich
Chewie
Romanowski

Rutgers : meh
BC : meh
UL : meh
Uconn : meh

Pitt : FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Hasselbeck
The other Hasselbeck.
Chris Snee
Kiwi
Herzlich
Chewie
Romanowski

Troy Stradford was an awesome tailback.
And it was Gerard Phelan who caught that Flutie hail mary.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom