Wow Talk About Shots Fired By BC

Hasselbeck
The other Hasselbeck.
Chris Snee
Kiwi
Herzlich
Chewie
Romanowski
You forgot new Carolina Panther sensation Luke Kuechly.

William Green was an amazing RB, it's too bad his career in the NFL went the way it did. He was uber-talented.

And F BC.

it's fans like you that allow me to understand why people fight about a sporting event. can't understand harmless banter.

Why do you assume gilardino's reply isn't "harmless banter?"

Why does it bother you so much that SU fans are playfully bashing BC in response to this silly blog article? The fact that you're taking the comments here so serious makes me wonder...

All I say is this, respect your team, stick with them through good and bad, that's all. Our fan base is quite pathetic and hard on our teams. Other fan bases are jealous of us, so they take shots, however our fan base is unappreciative!!! Happy 4th of July!!! Be like David Putty, "Support the team!!!!"

Why do you assume gilardino's reply isn't "harmless banter?"

Why does it bother you so much that SU fans are playfully bashing BC in response to this silly blog article? The fact that you're taking the comments here so serious makes me wonder...
Doesn't bother me at all.

I just appreciate good satire and it's odd to me seeing people get bent out of shape over it

Doesn't bother me at all.

I just appreciate good satire and it's odd to me seeing people get bent out of shape over it

Does the Patriots fan have a bit of a soft spot for BC?

Does the Patriots fan have a bit of a soft spot for BC?
Absolutely despise them. Rooted for BU Hockey when I was in MA, didn't really follow college football and rooted for Holy Cross in basketball. Always wanted the Superfrauds to lose.

...I did like Jared Dudley though.

I don't have a problem with talking trash about sports - that's one thing.

But don't trash where people live or where they grew up. If he was trying to come off as the prototypical uppity BC grad a-hole with a Napoleon complex, then he did a fantastic job of it.

I don't have a problem with talking trash about sports - that's one thing.

But don't trash where people live or where they grew up. If he was trying to come off as the prototypical uppity BC grad a-hole with a Napoleon complex, then he did a fantastic job of it.

that was my main issue...and of course he got a bit carried away saying our hoops team will WVU it

I thought I saw a Beagles t for sale on the AAC site. It was under future members.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I totally forgot BC was in the ACC. It will be nice to play them again. I do wish they would sell beer at their games though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom